CuckoldFart.com

Question about the forums

Cuckold Tests

Smokeymountaincuckold...I just figured this out actually. I knew your reputation could go down if someone complained about you or reported you to the site administrators.

What I just realized is that your standing or reputation goes up every time someone "likes" a comment you made. Or when someone "follows you" it adds to your good reputation.

Also, there is a promt or link you can select on your reputation notification. It shows how you aquired your good points.

Not to brag...but if you check my page, you can see that I have a pretty good reputation in the community. Proud of that btw. To me that's kind of like your kindergarten report card saying "plays well with others".

Hope this helps clear it up for you. Was a good question.

Dombull4U

• Like 2

Smokeymountaincuckold...I have a suggestion for you if you want to add points to your good reputation.

It would really be very simple for you to boost your reputation favorably.

More pics of your wife. Just that simple. Just post more pics of your wife. I damn sure liked the one pic you posted...and I'd damn sure like to see more. I'll click "likes" for every one you post...and you'll get added points. Simple, right?

Btw...I'd like to see more of her...and so would my HARD cock. But we only get one vote....lol!

I'll be keeping an eye out for you...hope to see you around. (Keeping an eye out for HER to be honest with you).

Take care...and Have Fun!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Smokeymountaincuckold...since you are new here...and just figuring out how to navigate around.....

Did you know that if you click on my icon (or is it my avatar?)....click on the logo next to my name...says I heart Sluts... and it will take you to my "page". Your avatar is the green circle with the S on it. You can do that to find out more info on anyone here.

Kind of hard to explain in words...hope you follow what I am saying.

DomBull4U