CuckoldFart.com

Looking for an Online Dom

Scotmain

Had a great relationship with a Dom a while ago who would make me produce pics of my wife for him and set challenges and punishments.  It felt great to share my sexy wife with a hard Dom for his pleasure.

It was good to know she wouldn’t end up all over Tumblr or XHam although one or two more explicit pics might pop up somewhere if i was being punished for something. Loved that i was made to serve her as her bitch without her knowing, pleasuring her in a particular way or begging her to pose for a special pic, to pass to him. She got a lot of attention, I got to serve him online and her unknowingly. I also got punished if I couldn’t do a task, like the time he made me dance on cam for him in her panties. Having to beg her to pose or beg her for a punishment made it really hot and interesting.

Unfortunately he’s had to move on so I’m looking for a genuine online dom that might like to start up a relationship. Some pics of her on here already. Pm if you are interested.post-22760-0-15504900-1472493633_thumb.jpegpost-22760-0-53540600-1472634534_thumb.jpeg

Cuckold Tests