CuckoldFart.com

Wife's young Lover Boy

jaggu008

Next fay after dinner wife walked in with our  coffee  and said she was going to bed.  "I'll see you up there," she said,  looking straight at Liver Boy (L.B.).  We quickly  drank  our  coffee  and went upstairs to our bedroom. wife had taken off her dress and was lying on the bed in just her panties - she looked really sexy with her nipples standing out.  (L.B.) and I quickly stripped off.  I looked at him.   I noticed that his cock was uncircumcised even though it is customary for muslims. I had never seen one like that before.  I also noticed that even  though  he was not yet fully erect, his cock was much bigger than my hard-on.

L.B. stood there with his massive cock swaying out in front of his stomach  with  just the  tip of his knob pushing out from his foreskin.  wufe looked at him with her mouth open. I moved over to her and hooked my fingers in her panties.  She  lifted  her  bottom,  and  I slowly pulled them down her legs.  L.B. lay down on the bed beside her and started kissing her and rubbing her tits. I was at the foot of the bed and watched for a while. I then went to the bedstand and got two rubbers. I rolled on onto my cock and handed the other to my wife to  put on L.B.'s cock. Sue reached out and held  L.B.'s  erect  prick.   It was so thick she could  not  get  her  hand around the shaft. She pulled  the  foreskin  down  the  shaft.   A large,  angry looking,  purplish knob eased out and seemed  to  swell up even larger. She just played with it for a while, checking it out as if it was the first dick  she ever saw.  I moved between her legs and licked her pussy. She started to moan as she played with L.B.'s massive prick. Even though I just started licking her,  her cunt was all juiced up and ready for fucking.  I was in a daze.

Wufe pulled  L.B.  on  top of her.  He swung one leg over her  torso  and started siding down her body.  As his ass came toward me,  I backed away  to give  him access to her pussy.   I just knelt on the floor, watching in amazement.   They started  making  out  and  wrapped their arms around each other.  L.B. rubbed his cock at the entrance of her juicy slit and tried to work it in.  Sue was desperate to get fucked and panted, "Come on L.B., stick it in me."

"It won't fit," L.B. joked.

"Well then make it fit," She joked back.

Bob just kept moving his dick up and down her cunt lips, trying to slide it between them.    I reached up and slipped my fingers beside his cock and opened her cunt for him.   I held her cunt lips wide apart.   Still,  L.B. kept sliding  his  dick  up and down,  teasing her.  She didn't appreciate being teased. "Please, put it in me," she pleaded.    I don't  know  what  came over me,   but I used my other hand to clasp  L.B.'s cock and guide it to the opening of Sue's pussy.

"Thanks for the help",  L.B. said with a touch of arrogance in his voice.

L.B. pushed his knob in.   I watched the tip of the great purple head  disappear up inside her.  Bob just  lay still and leaned into  her  to  apply  gentle  pressure. I could still see the flared rim of his cock's head. Finally wife's pussy opened up a little more and the head  sank in. Now she had the first two inches in her. She had six more to go.  I took my hand away from her pussy lips  and  watched the huge shaft slowly easing in a little more.   Wife cried out with pleasure. L.B. pulled out a little and then slowly pushed his cock back in. With each thrust of his body, his cock would sink in a little deeper.  I was mesmerized, and wife was squealing.

When L.B.  finally  got  most of  it in,  he pulled her long legs over his shoulders and really started to fuck her.  She was crying  out  with  pleasure,  her hands were gripping the flesh of his back.  How she  took all of him, I'll never know,  but  she did.  His hairless balls were now slapping her bottom.  He kept pulling his prick almost out  of  her  cunt  until just part of the head was in and then rammed it in hard.  She was now  thrusting  with  him and really enjoying a superior  fucking.  She grunted and came with a loud moan.   It was obvious  she had the first real orgasm of her life.  She never  acted or sounded like  that when we fucked.

I suddenly realized that L.B. did not have a rubber on and that my wife was getting raw cock  for the first time in her life.  And she was loving it.  I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to gently pull him away from her.

"Please put on a rubber," I pleaded.

Wife looked at what I was trying to do, and kicked out at me catching my  cheek with the her heel. I knew I could not  stop  them now and that he might make her pregnant!

I moved up the bed and looked at her.  her's lips were parted and she was  sucking  in  air and whimpering. Her half-closed eyes were wildly rolling around.  She was coming again.   She  gripped  Bob's  shoulders crying out "Boy, oh dear keep on fucking me."  I leaned toward her to kiss her, but she screamed at me to  "Fuck off."   I went back down to the foot  of  the bed and watched L.B.'s cock thrusting in and out.

She was crying and heaving  her  hips  up to meet his every thrust.    L.B. was moving faster now with short sharp stokes.   His balls had sunk up into his body.   He was about to come.   You could see it  with every jerk of his body.   Wife's legs were locked around his back. She was shouting out:   "Fuck me darling,  fuck me.   Oh God, keep fucking me!  God I love it!"

This continued for a  quit  a while.  Damn, I was sure L.B. would  come  soon,  but he  never  did.  All the while, She continued shouting for him to keep fucking her and cheering him on with a  statement  about  how good he was  and  how  good  his  dick felt in her. She was never vocal with me in this  way.   At  first  I  was  kind  of  jealous, but I quickly realized that L.B. was fucking  her better that I ever could,  and  that  was why she made so much noise.

Finally, L.B. plowed into her with on final thrust and spurted  his  cum  deep  into  her  pussy.   They lay together for a while with his prick still up  inside her. They kept kissing each other while She tried to catch her breath.  She was having a hard time breathing deeply with L.B. on top of her, so he slowly leaned to his side. As he did so, his cock slowly came out of her pussy.  It was so long it took a while to  slide  all the way out.  When it finally did,  it make a loud plop.  Wife let out a long sigh.    L.B.'s cock was all slimy with  her juices.  Wife's  cunt was gaping open red and swollen. I didn't see any sperm come out, so I just assumed L.B. was too young to produce any.   I was in a  trance wondering  how this  man,  who was nearly twenty years younger than  my  wife,  could have  fucked her so hard and long.  I then noticed that I had come without even touch- ing my prick, because my rubber was full of spunk.

"My turn now," I said, moving up between her legs.

"What do you think you're doing?" She teased. She reached down with her hand open, indicating that I should stop were I was.

I stopped with my  head above her cunt.  I looked up at her face, she looked at me and smiled,  reached out and pushed my head down.   My mouth  dropped to her cunt. At first I  timidly  licked at her protruding pussy lips. The smell was  overpowering.  Slowly  I  started  licking her pussy all over.  Then I  noticed   a trickle of L.B.'s  sperm coming out of her.  I paused.

"Lick it!" She demanded.

I did as ordered.  As I did, more and more sperm leaked out.  Boy was I wrong when I assumed L.B.  was too young  to  produce  sperm.  It seemed  like it would never stop.  I had to speed  up  my  pace  to  get it all. She moaned in appreciation.

"That's it.  Get it all.  Don't  let any  get on the sheets," she directed.

All the while,  strange  thoughts ran through my head.  Here I was, licking  sperm  from my wife's pussy which was just  deposited by a man who fucked her better than I ever could.   Then I realized I could not compete with what I had just seen.   At this point,   I was just happy that I was allowed to participate in any way. Just when the flow started to subside,  I came,   adding more spunk  to  the  rubber  on  my cock.  But I just kept on licking at wife's juicy slit.

By this time, L.B. had another hard-on and wanted to fuck her again.   L.B. moved off the bed and began to reposition himself between her legs, nudging me out of his way.   He drove his cock back  up  into  her with no trouble this time. Her legs were spread wide apart and her cunt was a tight "O" around his massive erection. He was  ramming  into  her,  giving  her  another  really superior fucking.  Every time  he pulled out,  the inner folds of her  cunt  were  pulled out gripping around his shaft.  I moved up beside her.  Her  hands were gripping

the top of the headboard.  She was  moving her head from side to side and panting hard.  This went on even longer than the first time,  more than an hour.   Sue just kept cumming over and over until he  finally came with a loud groan  and  pumped  another  load  of  spunk up into her belly.  Then he collapsed on top of her.

They lay together.  She was very still (she said later she had passed out when he came).    My lovely wife finally opened her eyes putting her arms around L.B. saying,  "Oh darling that was wonderful."   They rolled over on their sides, lying face to face kissing, his cock still firmly up inside her. She put a leg over his thigh exposing her  cunt with his shaft still stuck up her cunt.   I removed the rubber from  my  dripping  cock,  went over and laid down to watch  them.  They  were  having  a  long,  slow leisurely fuck.   They were just having fun now.    They kept kissing  and talking while their hips slowly rocked back and forth.  I was so exhausted I was half asleep. I could  vaguely remember  the  bed  rocking  but I had no concept of time.    I did notice that the sun was coming up.

I must have dozed off,  because  the movement of the bed woke me.  I looked  up and  saw wife  was astride L.B.,  riding up and down on his swollen shaft as fast as she could,  her eyes  were  closed and her mouth hanging open.  She gasped and came  off.  She  sagged  and  went limp with her arms hanging down, her head lolling to one side.  It seemed that she would have collapsed but Bob's cock supported her.  Bob held her around her  waist  and kept  thrusting  up  into  her,  his balls tightened and filled her inside  with  spunk  again.  I looked  at the clock  and  saw  it  was 5:30 a.m.  They spent the whole night fucking!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Cuckold Tests

Next fay after dinner wife walked in with our  coffee  and said she was going to bed.  "I'll see you up there," she said,  looking straight at Liver Boy (L.B.).  We quickly  drank  our  coffee  and went upstairs to our bedroom. wife had taken off her dress and was lying on the bed in just her panties - she looked really sexy with her nipples standing out.  (L.B.) and I quickly stripped off.  I looked at him.   I noticed that his cock was uncircumcised even though it is customary for muslims. I had never seen one like that before.  I also noticed that even  though  he was not yet fully erect, his cock was much bigger than my hard-on.

L.B. stood there with his massive cock swaying out in front of his stomach  with  just the  tip of his knob pushing out from his foreskin.  wufe looked at him with her mouth open. I moved over to her and hooked my fingers in her panties.  She  lifted  her  bottom,  and  I slowly pulled them down her legs.  L.B. lay down on the bed beside her and started kissing her and rubbing her tits. I was at the foot of the bed and watched for a while. I then went to the bedstand and got two rubbers. I rolled on onto my cock and handed the other to my wife to  put on L.B.'s cock. Sue reached out and held  L.B.'s  erect  prick.   It was so thick she could  not  get  her  hand around the shaft. She pulled  the  foreskin  down  the  shaft.   A large,  angry looking,  purplish knob eased out and seemed  to  swell up even larger. She just played with it for a while, checking it out as if it was the first dick  she ever saw.  I moved between her legs and licked her pussy. She started to moan as she played with L.B.'s massive prick. Even though I just started licking her,  her cunt was all juiced up and ready for fucking.  I was in a daze.

Wufe pulled  L.B.  on  top of her.  He swung one leg over her  torso  and started siding down her body.  As his ass came toward me,  I backed away  to give  him access to her pussy.   I just knelt on the floor, watching in amazement.   They started  making  out  and  wrapped their arms around each other.  L.B. rubbed his cock at the entrance of her juicy slit and tried to work it in.  Sue was desperate to get fucked and panted, "Come on L.B., stick it in me."

"It won't fit," L.B. joked.

"Well then make it fit," She joked back.

Bob just kept moving his dick up and down her cunt lips, trying to slide it between them.    I reached up and slipped my fingers beside his cock and opened her cunt for him.   I held her cunt lips wide apart.   Still,  L.B. kept sliding  his  dick  up and down,  teasing her.  She didn't appreciate being teased. "Please, put it in me," she pleaded.    I don't  know  what  came over me,   but I used my other hand to clasp  L.B.'s cock and guide it to the opening of Sue's pussy.

"Thanks for the help",  L.B. said with a touch of arrogance in his voice.

L.B. pushed his knob in.   I watched the tip of the great purple head  disappear up inside her.  Bob just  lay still and leaned into  her  to  apply  gentle  pressure. I could still see the flared rim of his cock's head. Finally wife's pussy opened up a little more and the head  sank in. Now she had the first two inches in her. She had six more to go.  I took my hand away from her pussy lips  and  watched the huge shaft slowly easing in a little more.   Wife cried out with pleasure. L.B. pulled out a little and then slowly pushed his cock back in. With each thrust of his body, his cock would sink in a little deeper.  I was mesmerized, and wife was squealing.

When L.B.  finally  got  most of  it in,  he pulled her long legs over his shoulders and really started to fuck her.  She was crying  out  with  pleasure,  her hands were gripping the flesh of his back.  How she  took all of him, I'll never know,  but  she did.  His hairless balls were now slapping her bottom.  He kept pulling his prick almost out  of  her  cunt  until just part of the head was in and then rammed it in hard.  She was now  thrusting  with  him and really enjoying a superior  fucking.  She grunted and came with a loud moan.   It was obvious  she had the first real orgasm of her life.  She never  acted or sounded like  that when we fucked.

I suddenly realized that L.B. did not have a rubber on and that my wife was getting raw cock  for the first time in her life.  And she was loving it.  I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to gently pull him away from her.

"Please put on a rubber," I pleaded.

Wife looked at what I was trying to do, and kicked out at me catching my  cheek with the her heel. I knew I could not  stop  them now and that he might make her pregnant!

I moved up the bed and looked at her.  her's lips were parted and she was  sucking  in  air and whimpering. Her half-closed eyes were wildly rolling around.  She was coming again.   She  gripped  Bob's  shoulders crying out "Boy, oh dear keep on fucking me."  I leaned toward her to kiss her, but she screamed at me to  "Fuck off."   I went back down to the foot  of  the bed and watched L.B.'s cock thrusting in and out.

She was crying and heaving  her  hips  up to meet his every thrust.    L.B. was moving faster now with short sharp stokes.   His balls had sunk up into his body.   He was about to come.   You could see it  with every jerk of his body.   Wife's legs were locked around his back. She was shouting out:   "Fuck me darling,  fuck me.   Oh God, keep fucking me!  God I love it!"

This continued for a  quit  a while.  Damn, I was sure L.B. would  come  soon,  but he  never  did.  All the while, She continued shouting for him to keep fucking her and cheering him on with a  statement  about  how good he was  and  how  good  his  dick felt in her. She was never vocal with me in this  way.   At  first  I  was  kind  of  jealous, but I quickly realized that L.B. was fucking  her better that I ever could,  and  that  was why she made so much noise.

Finally, L.B. plowed into her with on final thrust and spurted  his  cum  deep  into  her  pussy.   They lay together for a while with his prick still up  inside her. They kept kissing each other while She tried to catch her breath.  She was having a hard time breathing deeply with L.B. on top of her, so he slowly leaned to his side. As he did so, his cock slowly came out of her pussy.  It was so long it took a while to  slide  all the way out.  When it finally did,  it make a loud plop.  Wife let out a long sigh.    L.B.'s cock was all slimy with  her juices.  Wife's  cunt was gaping open red and swollen. I didn't see any sperm come out, so I just assumed L.B. was too young to produce any.   I was in a  trance wondering  how this  man,  who was nearly twenty years younger than  my  wife,  could have  fucked her so hard and long.  I then noticed that I had come without even touch- ing my prick, because my rubber was full of spunk.

"My turn now," I said, moving up between her legs.

"What do you think you're doing?" She teased. She reached down with her hand open, indicating that I should stop were I was.

I stopped with my  head above her cunt.  I looked up at her face, she looked at me and smiled,  reached out and pushed my head down.   My mouth  dropped to her cunt. At first I  timidly  licked at her protruding pussy lips. The smell was  overpowering.  Slowly  I  started  licking her pussy all over.  Then I  noticed   a trickle of L.B.'s  sperm coming out of her.  I paused.

"Lick it!" She demanded.

I did as ordered.  As I did, more and more sperm leaked out.  Boy was I wrong when I assumed L.B.  was too young  to  produce  sperm.  It seemed  like it would never stop.  I had to speed  up  my  pace  to  get it all. She moaned in appreciation.

"That's it.  Get it all.  Don't  let any  get on the sheets," she directed.

All the while,  strange  thoughts ran through my head.  Here I was, licking  sperm  from my wife's pussy which was just  deposited by a man who fucked her better than I ever could.   Then I realized I could not compete with what I had just seen.   At this point,   I was just happy that I was allowed to participate in any way. Just when the flow started to subside,  I came,   adding more spunk  to  the  rubber  on  my cock.  But I just kept on licking at wife's juicy slit.

By this time, L.B. had another hard-on and wanted to fuck her again.   L.B. moved off the bed and began to reposition himself between her legs, nudging me out of his way.   He drove his cock back  up  into  her with no trouble this time. Her legs were spread wide apart and her cunt was a tight "O" around his massive erection. He was  ramming  into  her,  giving  her  another  really superior fucking.  Every time  he pulled out,  the inner folds of her  cunt  were  pulled out gripping around his shaft.  I moved up beside her.  Her  hands were gripping

the top of the headboard.  She was  moving her head from side to side and panting hard.  This went on even longer than the first time,  more than an hour.   Sue just kept cumming over and over until he  finally came with a loud groan  and  pumped  another  load  of  spunk up into her belly.  Then he collapsed on top of her.

They lay together.  She was very still (she said later she had passed out when he came).    My lovely wife finally opened her eyes putting her arms around L.B. saying,  "Oh darling that was wonderful."   They rolled over on their sides, lying face to face kissing, his cock still firmly up inside her. She put a leg over his thigh exposing her  cunt with his shaft still stuck up her cunt.   I removed the rubber from  my  dripping  cock,  went over and laid down to watch  them.  They  were  having  a  long,  slow leisurely fuck.   They were just having fun now.    They kept kissing  and talking while their hips slowly rocked back and forth.  I was so exhausted I was half asleep. I could  vaguely remember  the  bed  rocking  but I had no concept of time.    I did notice that the sun was coming up.

I must have dozed off,  because  the movement of the bed woke me.  I looked  up and  saw wife  was astride L.B.,  riding up and down on his swollen shaft as fast as she could,  her eyes  were  closed and her mouth hanging open.  She gasped and came  off.  She  sagged  and  went limp with her arms hanging down, her head lolling to one side.  It seemed that she would have collapsed but Bob's cock supported her.  Bob held her around her  waist  and kept  thrusting  up  into  her,  his balls tightened and filled her inside  with  spunk  again.  I looked  at the clock  and  saw  it  was 5:30 a.m.  They spent the whole night fucking!

Wow !!!

• 2 weeks later...

She has sprung a surprise to me. She has told that she doesnot want bear my child at all. If she gets a child from me, she told that It will be a nother sissy looking bot or a dark girl with my features. She said her child will have to have better genes and as she has concluded that her lover boy with superior intelligence and great physic, is better suited to give her a fine child. From next time onwards, she will be fucking during her fertile period and she is sure that loverboy's semen will have lots of seed to fertilise her egg. He will definitely knock her during his next visit.

As she cant go on leave for long period, which will affect her career, she told me that it will be my responsibility to take care of the child, nursing the child and keeping the baby with me in the other room. Once she gets pregnent, she will conult her friend, who is also her gyno, about how to induce lactation in me, so that child will get natural milk until atleast one year fro me.

I wonder if it is possible