CuckoldFart.com

The anklet

addy

September 2017 I was in a local hotel bar having a drink after a meeting just about to leave when I noticed a very attractive young lady sitting alone on a sofa on the back wall. Something about her caught my eye and I went closer to make sure, having walked past I retuned and stopped in front of her and asked if she minded if I join her? She beamed a smile at me and said “yes of course” she was wearing a low-cut black dress well above the knee showing off her very nice nylon covered legs.  I sat next to her and first told her how pretty she was, she blushed and thanked me. I said that I had noticed she was wearing an ankle bracelet, on her right ankle which was crossed over her left leg as if to make sure it was seen she smiled shyly, and also, I pointed out that she was wearing a wedding ring. I told her I was intrigued and asked if it had any meaning as had always thought it signified something. As we talked her shyness vanished and she seemed to get more confident, her name was Judith she was 26 and she had been married since the age of 20. She said if I brought her another drink, she would tell me about the anklet.

Looking back from the bar I noticed she was on her phone, I assumed texting someone. The anklet meant that her and husband were trying to spice up their sex life, it was his idea but she got more into it the more she considered it. She thought it wouldn’t work as she had sat there for well over an hour and nobody had spoken to her until me the perfect man for her fantasy! Older well dressed and polite, her phone beeped and she removed it from her hand bag. “Would you like to walk me to my car?” she asked. We finished our drinks and stood up to leave, as we walked out, she took hold of my hand. The car park was large and behind the town hall, being mid-week, it was also mostly empty. She knew where she was going and lead me to the back corner, there was an empty parking space with a hedge on one side and a large tree on the other “I’ve enjoyed talking to you and need to thank you” she said. I said nothing but allowed myself to be led into that partly covered parking spot and nearest the tree where Judith lent against the wall and pulled me to her. She held her hand bag over my shoulder and we kissed, very passionately! Her tongue was in my mouth from the start and she only removed it to whisper in my ear “don’t be shy”. Still kissing I moved my right-hand round and felt her ass through her dress and yes also felt what could only be a suspender belt. I moved my hand round her front and up to her tits, she moaned as I had a good feel of each in turn. Then I felt her free hand on my crotch, she was fumbling with my zip! I then thought what the hell! And moved my hand down and under her dress, stockinged leg then flesh then lace panties. Her hand by now was inside my fly and slowly moving up and down my hard cock, I noticed she moved slightly turning me, not that I cared as my hand was inside her panties and exploring her bush for an entrance. I found it, she moaned I slid a finger inside and started to finger her, she was soaked! She now buried her face in my neck and kept saying “oh please oh please”. Then she removed her hand from my cock, kissed me again and siad “we better stop, you’ll make cum and that’s not supposed to happen, not yet anyway!” I reluctantly removed my finger from her cunt and her Panties, “ok” I said “where’s your car?” “Just over there behind us with my husband sitting in it!” that was why she had turned me slightly, so she could see him and that had been the text message just before we left the hotel, he had watched the whole time! She handed me a piece of paper from her hand bag, kissed me again then left walking towards the car, she got in and both of them put their hands up as they drove off! Leaving me with a sticky finger and phone number.

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests

The fact that you have her phone number and that she said, "We'd better stop, you'll make me cum and that's not supposed to happen - not yet anyway!" sounds very promising. Presumably if her husband liked what he witnessed he'll be encouraging her to take things further with you very soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter C said:

The fact that you have her phone number and that she said, "We'd better stop, you'll make me cum and that's not supposed to happen - not yet anyway!" sounds very promising. Presumably if her husband liked what he witnessed he'll be encouraging her to take things further with you very soon.

Yes theres more!

• Like 1

I've always loved seeing women with anklets on, even before I learned that they had a meaning. I bought one for my girlfriend Becky. She wears it on her right ankle and loves it so much she never takes it off. It's very naughty of me, but she has no idea that it shows men in the know that she's available and as far as I am aware, no one has ever hit on her because of it, but I always hope that some good looking young guy asks her out.

• Like 2