CuckoldFart.com

New York City Live In Cuckold Couple Wanted

captainblack

I am an experienced, well educated, in shape and easy going naturally dominant bull with a 2 family home in New York City.  My second unit has been vacant for some time and I think it is time I change that. 

To that end I am looking for a cuckold couple who wants a live in or really close (one door away) situation in NYC.  The husband should be a working professional and able to contribute to the household expenses.  The wife can work, or not but should enjoy spending time with her bull both in and out of the bedroom.

The right cuckold couple will have a small two bedroom place with eat in kitchen, living room and a parlor in an upscale and trendy neighborhood that is full of great places to eat and walking distance to two micro breweries and a micro distillery.  They will be the envy of their social circle when they tell friends about their great deal on where they live.

In addition to other men's wives some things I enjoy are fine dinning, theatre, jazz, making things with my hands, dirt bikes, long distance cycling, scuba and cooking to name a few.

I am the guy who is just as at home at a black tie event as I am a county fair.  I am not originally from NYC, but have lived here many years, so I may not be your typical New Yorker.

If you are interested in getting to know each other and maybe relocating to my second place please private message me.

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX