CuckoldFart.com

My wife is cheating

NarutoKun

I caught my wife cheating with me with other men, however, She denied. After that, she changed the password of her instagram as I caught her there.

She thought I will get angry but I want her to hook to that guy and I want to access her instagram so I can monitor how they goes so well. one day she came 30 mins late and looks so tired and she goes directly to the comfort room to wash for sure.

Can someone help me to access her instagram and update me? you may also befriend her and let her fall for you and use her as your online slut and also she likes chatting secretly.

14444793_10210513472734070_1192429641978683511_o.jpg

24129650_1784766884898024_43248677781269772_n.jpg

29216415_1852673968078612_7876235041907714297_n.jpg

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Best to list where you really are.  Asia is a big place.  If you list your country and region you may get a local guy to hit on her via her social media.  Of course once you have a local hooking up with her what are you going to do?  Show up at one of their play times and make a scene?  If you get a local guy hooking up with her and you use that to reveal you know it needs to be done carefully or she will either leave, or drop your hand picked guy and go back to random dick. 

Best way to handle would get your hand picked guy fucking her on a regular basis and have him introduce the idea of bringing you into the picture by her telling what they did, or by whatever means seems will work in a positive way.

• Like 2

Cupid Doctor is right. You need to talk to her, let her know that you are happy for her to have sex with other men. Encourage it. It took me over 2 years to persuade my wife to get some cock elsewhere, but she did in the end and loved the freedom this gave her. I loved seeing her so contented from all the extra cock she was getting. Men seems to know when a wife is up for it, so she found it very easy to get laid.

• Like 2