CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold fantasy

dw91

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

it would be exciting, at least the idea is. Havent done anything to make it happen, its more my fantasy than ours to answer your question lildickwhtboi. On here to see if reading about what guys would,want to do to my gf still turns me on. Anybody else ever been through this?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

To get your wife or girlfriend to go for black bulls depends on the type of black bull your going for. There's business savvy type which is good since it goes against stereotypes. However, since the cuckold is usually the business man type I prefer the gangsta type of black bulls. It makes for a nice contrast. Cuckolds could start by showing an interest in gangsta media. Start watching gangsta movies and listening to gangsta rap. If your wife or girlfriend thinks you've gone insane just try to pass it off as a midlife crisis. While she's around try to strike up a conversation with her bout what she thinks bout black men. Maybe she'll tell you that she's actually into them.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife knows that i'd like her to have a bf, but she's not ready yet.  Love her to find a guy with a nice big cock and start fucking him.

mycuckyfanfasy : myself also, really want to watch her be used and use a huge cock. Love to see her suck and see her face when she orgasms!

we would like to have sex with a black guy some time. not really need a huge or big one :) but must be black to see the contrast:)it really is a huge turn on for both of us... thats our goal now..

My wife knows my desire as well and does not object but still needs encouragement.. Color or size not important, just someone(s) to get her started :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am working on gf to get her to try black

Setting up and so far she is willing to go to a bar with me and wear short skirt and tight top with no panties and bra

She gets very wet when exited and she usually wants more than I can give her so I think this would be the answer to completely satisfy her

• Like 1

I am working on gf to get her to try black

Setting up and so far she is willing to go to a bar with me and wear short skirt and tight top with no panties and bra

She gets very wet when exited and she usually wants more than I can give her so I think this would be the answer to completely satisfy her

Good luck :)

yes good luck indeed. wish my gf would do that for me, theres a few clubs and bars where i know she would be eyeballed by some black guys :) would happily let her go off and tell me everything when she got back haha