CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold fantasy

dw91

Hi. Ive had several black lovers before I got married, and been into the cuckold scene for a few years now and have had quite a few black lovers since. My husband understands my sexual preference as is totally supportive.He had this fantasy for many years, so we decided to make it real.

post-21512-0-94513200-1464851299_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Hi. Ive had several black lovers before I got married, and been into the cuckold scene for a few years now and have had quite a few black lovers since. My husband understands my sexual preference as is totally supportive.He had this fantasy for many years, so we decided to make it real.

You look quite pleased in that pic.

My wife knows my desire as well and does not object but still needs encouragement.. Color or size not important, just someone(s) to get her started :rolleyes:

Likewise Joys, colour is unimportant,the act of her actually having sex with someone else is what I want.

She knows my desire, and she had our best friend for 7 superb years, but refuses to entertain the idea again.

• 5 months later...
On 11/26/2016 at 5:29 AM, eisbaer63 said:

Other than some vestigial "taboo" aspect, I am having a difficult time understanding the whole "black cock" mystique. Several of my lovers have commented, that race means NOTHING. Some guys are big. Some small. I used to fuck one woman, who even had a "big Asian cock" lover, years ago. Several of my lady friends, have had White men big enough to hurt, and black men, too small to notice.

Never understood it either.

Plus, it's like there are no black cuckolds, they are all bulls with huge cocks

On 3/13/2015 at 11:08 AM, dw91 said:

proper thoughts please guys, pm me if you want to share more info. this my gf love to see her and maybe a few black guys at once. what you think how should that scenario go, no limits???

5456hnmmsm.jpg

"Proper thpoughts"??

In that dress???

Wowsier!  Absolutely YES... take that add in some BBC and you will have over the top SEX HOTNESS

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 6/2/2016 at 2:15 AM, Cuck1956 said:

post-21512-0-94513200-1464851299_thumb.jpg

I would love to have been a black cuckold for you. You are a beautiful white Lady Who I would gladly eat your lovers cum out of you. Just tell me to get over here and lick this up words I love to here. Tell me I'm a Good Boy after I clean you please.

• Like 1