CuckoldFart.com

Now for something a little different.

Dober

Ebony lips I'd love to kiss...No ebony Princess should ever have to wipe up her mouth and face ( Or tit's ,Ass andPussy for that matter ) with a towel. Shouldn't be to hard to find a cock sucking cum loving Bi cuckold to lick her clean....should be a stste law or something.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

If your ever lucky enough to be the Clean Up guy at a Bukkake Party always make sure every guy has drained their balls at least twice before commencing the clean up.Nothings more depressing watch a flick where after 3-4 guys have plastered a pretty face and then "WHAT" her face has been wiped clean..WTF...does any one have pride in their craftship any more? The only part of the body that's exceptionable to clean is her eye's and only her eye's...Hey show a little respect!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

great stuff Dober, thanks for sharing.  somewhere i have the complete of the last one, if i get a chance i'll post it

Can't wait,there were 4 guys there and only two came....hope she made a few flick where there were more than 4 guys...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of these vid's is of Jenna Fine..One of the best if not the best Cock Sucker of the late 80's early 90's,she devour this 10" black mamba with ease..it's like me deep throating a 5" cock.....to bad she didn't do Cuck flicks back then....sorry I'm dating myself here.

The other flick I consider a Lucky guy.What I'd do to to be able to suck 9 clitty's at one time...only beef is they cum on his chest...COME ON!! Be a man and take it on the kisser...a watse of cum if ya ask me.

• Like 3