CuckoldFart.com

cuckold_puppet

Christina

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest lilwhtdick61

Love to cage. Tell me about the funnel, is that for pissing dwon his throat or do you shoot cum into it from your bull. We small cocked guys should all be locked up.

MadMajor unless he is a big masochist I doubt he would be cumming with sandpaper.  I have had painslut girls who would cum from spankings and other pain, but not a single one of them would cum from pain inflicted on their genitals.

CB

Just wondered how far she willing to push her puppet. Sandpaper ing his willy will stop him masturbating even unlocked.

Better still commanding him to will make sure he is really compliant....

Remember this is for her pleasure....not his!

• Like 1

I agree with Christina there's no need to release him, never mind jerk off. The best way to reinforce his place and role is for him to cum from the pleasure he gives men when they use his holes. If he can get off before the bull does then good for him, otherwise perhaps next time. ...do that enough and he won't be able to cum any other way, even without the cage which I imagine he rather have on anyway. Him Cumming this way accomplishes the task of keeping his prostate healthy while running the orgasm every time which keeps him just add attentive of your needs and disposal

• Like 1

• 4 months later...