CuckoldFart.com

birthday

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

Happy birthday Kaktuscpl!

As an aside, the best birthday my wife and I had was her 35th. I took her out for dinner to celebrate and to finalise the arrangements for her date the following evening with a lad of 23, a regular customer at the shop she worked in who had asked her out for a drink.

She'd told him she'd tell her husband she'd be late home due to stock-taking which amused him and he met her from work and took her to a nearby pub. Several drinks later she's back at his place, naked in his bed and being fucked, not once, not twice, but three times before he let her come home. The stamina of youth huh?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Peter C said:

Happy birthday Kaktuscpl!

As an aside, the best birthday my wife and I had was her 35th. I took her out for dinner to celebrate and to finalise the arrangements for her date the following evening with a lad of 23, a regular customer at the shop she worked in who had asked her out for a drink.

She'd told him she'd tell her husband she'd be late home due to stock-taking which amused him and he met her from work and took her to a nearby pub. Several drinks later she's back at his place, naked in his bed and being fucked, not once, not twice, but three times before he let her come home. The stamina of youth huh?

sweet.  i hope he sent her home full of cum

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, secondjag said:

sweet.  i hope he sent her home full of cum

No, this young lad didn't. He had a rather dog-eared pack of condoms with him in anticipation of getting my wife into bed, but she produced the new packet I'd bought for her that morning and made him use those. She'd been sterilised some 6 years by then, but told him she didn't want any more babies as we already had 5 kids between us at home, to make him feel better I guess. Later on, she did dispense with the condoms though.... 

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Peter C said:

No, this young lad didn't. He had a rather dog-eared pack of condoms with him in anticipation of getting my wife into bed, but she produced the new packet I'd bought for her that morning and made him use those. She'd been sterilised some 6 years by then, but told him she didn't want any more babies as we already had 5 kids between us at home, to make him feel better I guess. Later on, she did dispense with the condoms though.... 

debbienaked1.jpg

yeah, for me, the way to go.  if i'm sending 'em home, i'm sending 'em full , panties to keep it in; that way hub gets an additional "panty treat"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, secondjag said:

eah, for me, the way to go.  if i'm sending 'em home, i'm sending 'em full , panties to keep it in; that way hub gets an additional "panty treat"

Yes, with that young guy, apart from her nipples being a bit red from where he'd been sucking my wife's tits, I'd have been blissfully un aware that anything had happened if I hadn't have known.. Later though, when I picked her up from the end of his street after she'd been over to see an ex-work colleague of mine, there's was no way of hiding the fact that she'd just been very well fucked. He'd ordered her not to wear a bra or panties and she had a job keeping his cum from leaking out onto the car seat on the drive home. 

We couldn't do anything as soon as we got in as we had to wait until the kids were in bed asleep, but even then her pussy was still red, puffy and gaping open and there was a new unfamiliar taste when I went down on her. Her usual juices mixed with a new added ingredient. I didn't even like the guy, but she did and he'd been after her pussy for years. They ended up fucking on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away.

This isn't Debbie, but the resemblance is uncanny and gives you an idea of the view that greeted me when I got her home that evening. Unless someone else used to take photos of my wife naked lol

debbielookalike4.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Peter C said:

I didn't even like the guy, but she did and he'd been after her pussy for years. They ended up fucking on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away.

He had a reputation for being something of a ladies man and had fancied my wife from the first time he clapped eyes on her with me in our works's social club bar and apparently asked her out at the first opportunity he got when he caught her alone. He'd already fucked another colleague's wife, as well as a couple of the female staff and the club's pretty blonde barmaid, but Debbie was a good girl then and, although tempted, she turned him down.

Years later though, things have changed and Debbie is now cuckolding me and from nowhere, she receives a friend's request from him on Faceb00k. Not me you notice, just my wife. Soon they are messaging one another, then texting all day every day. Although we'd agreed originally that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew, when she said she thought "she was getting into something she couldn't get out of", I heard myself telling her that it was okay and to take things as far as she felt comfortable with. 

Mick had waited 20 years but he finally succeeded in getting Debbie into bed. He fucked her well and fucked her hard, maybe excited to get his cock into Pete's wife at long last or perhaps as punishment for making him wait so long. He used to put me down at work, criticise the way i did the job. The ultimate put-down must have surely been fucking my wife for me.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Peter C said:

He used to put me down at work, criticise the way i did the job. The ultimate put-down must have surely been fucking my wife for me.

Long after our divorce I finally added Mick on Faceb00k and eventually plucked up the courage to start chatting to him about Debbie. He insists that he felt slightly guilty about fucking my wife and that he never saw it as putting me down or humiliating me. He said, "Work was work and fucking Debbie was fucking Debbie."

Although Debbie had told me that she'd told Mick that we had an "arrangement", it turned out that she hadn't told him at all, so he was shocked to find out that I'd known and actually encouraged Debbie. That made him more confident about telling me more about what they used to get up to. I thanked him for clearly having given Debbie what she needed and he replied, "You're welcome. I'm pleased I was of service to you both". Now of course he knows what a submissive cuckold I am and having persuaded me to show him photos of Becky, he wants her next. I'd be lying if I said that prospect didn't arouse me and he knows it, telling me how he'd leave Becky's pussy red, puffy and oozing his cum just like he used to my wife's. He added that he's never had two women belonging to the same man before so that would be fun and he said he'd happily report back on how the two compare in bed. He told me Debbie wasn't a particularly great fuck, so is hoping for better when he fucks Becky for me.

I haven't told Becky any of this, she'd freak out and run a mile, and I've told Mick she isn't like Debbie and wouldn't go for it, but he just said, "I like a challenge!", though admits she's unlikely to do it. He lives the other end of the country now, but maybe we'll go visit him one of these days just so he can meet Becky and see her in the flesh. I'd be turned on knowing how much he wants to fuck my girlfriend like he used to fuck my wife and have to watch him turn on the charm as he flirts with her.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

Long after our divorce I finally added Mick on Faceb00k and eventually plucked up the courage to start chatting to him about Debbie. He insists that he felt slightly guilty about fucking my wife and that he never saw it as putting me down or humiliating me. He said, "Work was work and fucking Debbie was fucking Debbie."

Although Debbie had told me that she'd told Mick that we had an "arrangement", it turned out that she hadn't told him at all, so he was shocked to find out that I'd known and actually encouraged Debbie. That made him more confident about telling me more about what they used to get up to. I thanked him for clearly having given Debbie what she needed and he replied, "You're welcome. I'm pleased I was of service to you both". Now of course he knows what a submissive cuckold I am and having persuaded me to show him photos of Becky, he wants her next. I'd be lying if I said that prospect didn't arouse me and he knows it, telling me how he'd leave Becky's pussy red, puffy and oozing his cum just like he used to my wife's. He added that he's never had two women belonging to the same man before so that would be fun and he said he'd happily report back on how the two compare in bed. He told me Debbie wasn't a particularly great fuck, so is hoping for better when he fucks Becky for me.

I haven't told Becky any of this, she'd freak out and run a mile, and I've told Mick she isn't like Debbie and wouldn't go for it, but he just said, "I like a challenge!", though admits she's unlikely to do it. He lives the other end of the country now, but maybe we'll go visit him one of these days just so he can meet Becky and see her in the flesh. I'd be turned on knowing how much he wants to fuck my girlfriend like he used to fuck my wife and have to watch him turn on the charm as he flirts with her.

interesting Peter