CuckoldFart.com

Midlands UK Wife

Foxy Devil

I am an everyday wife in a cuckold marriage now for five years. Before Covid came I had meets and enjoyed learning more about our evolving situation. But not met now for over two yrs and have decided it is time to enjoy doing so again

I am tall, normal sort of build really and aged 44yrs, I am passionate and attentive and enjoy pleasing and seek a guy able to meet freely and who would enjoy satisfying me on a regular basis. I can sometimes meet alone and sometimes with my cuckold husband present who will carry out all duties expected

I will admit I do like a well endowed man, but the most important thing is what it is attached too so first and formost you just need to be a nice bloke and want to have a regular thing with me x

My legs 2020.jpg

• Like 10

CUCKOLD TEST

Foxy Devil...you are a beautiful and sexy woman. Beautiful and sexy in mind and body!

Welcome back from your "Covid break" in your exploration of the cuck lifestyle.

Your decision to get active again is going to be great news to bulls in your area of the UK. 

I am located in the U.S. unfortunately...😞.

I do wish you well in your search for fun and excitement. Hope you will keep us posted on how things are going.

Best Regards

DomBull4U 

27 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Foxy Devil...you are a beautiful and sexy woman. Beautiful and sexy in mind and body!

Welcome back from your "Covid break" in your exploration of the cuck lifestyle.

Your decision to get active again is going to be great news to bulls in your area of the UK. 

I am located in the U.S. unfortunately...😞.

I do wish you well in your search for fun and excitement. Hope you will keep us posted on how things are going.

Best Regards

DomBull4U 

Thank you thats lovely x

• 6 months later...

Foxy

If you are still looking, I am an intelligent professional male, near the Midlands, and I'm looking for a semi-regular meet with a classy lady for dating and mutual enjoyment. I'm happy to date you alone or with your husband as you prefer, with him taking whatever role you like.

Let me know if this sounds of interest. I'm happy to email or call or meet for coffee in the first instance of course.

R

On 6/15/2022 at 6:00 AM, Foxy Devil said:

I am an everyday wife in a cuckold marriage now for five years. Before Covid came I had meets and enjoyed learning more about our evolving situation. But not met now for over two yrs and have decided it is time to enjoy doing so again

I am tall, normal sort of build really and aged 44yrs, I am passionate and attentive and enjoy pleasing and seek a guy able to meet freely and who would enjoy satisfying me on a regular basis. I can sometimes meet alone and sometimes with my cuckold husband present who will carry out all duties expected

I will admit I do like a well endowed man, but the most important thing is what it is attached too so first and formost you just need to be a nice bloke and want to have a regular thing with me x

/cdn-cgi/mirage/4885d7df0aac89ce84ceace386bc07f4257d38a4027b903a4cb9268d41a4e72a/1280/https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/monthly_2022_06/194871403_Mylegs2020.thumb.jpg.fd02863db58f286b0dfdc26e7f17afd0.jpg

Wow my wife's bull ghosted when covid hit and I wish she would re-engage in the life style!  I love being her sissy obedient cuckold hubby.

• 8 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 2:56 AM, Gent 4Dates said:

Foxy

If you are still looking, I am an intelligent professional male, near the Midlands, and I'm looking for a semi-regular meet with a classy lady for dating and mutual enjoyment. I'm happy to date you alone or with your husband as you prefer, with him taking whatever role you like.

Let me know if this sounds of interest. I'm happy to email or call or meet for coffee in the first instance of course.

R

Mail me

[email protected]

On 12/31/2022 at 2:56 AM, Gent 4Dates said:

On 6/15/2022 at 12:00 PM, Foxy Devil said:

My legs 2020.jpg

Hello there, FoxyDevil - if you would find the idea of an older man a bit of a turn on, I am experienced and seeking a new couple. I am not based in the Midlands but travel there regularly. I am articulate, clean and keen.....Please let me know if you'd like to explore further....

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...