CuckoldFart.com

He came on her face

Guest Cuck1234

Guest Cuck1234

This is 100% true and I'm writing it because i want to hear what people think. Please give your comments and let me know if it turns you on.

My wife and I have been married for 4 years. She is 35 and I'm 30. She has a great body, is Brazilian and used to be quite naughty before she met me.

Our sex life has always been good but in the last few years it started getting a bit dull. During sex I started liking her telling me about her previous sexual encounters. She had so many stories about what she had done with other guys and how much she loved unprotected sex.

This went on for a few year until we started joking about her getting a hall pass to fuck someone else so she could tell me about it. I never thought she would do anything but she seemed to be warming to the idea.

So almost 1 year ago, when she went back to Brazil, i stayed in the U.K. and she met a guy at a wedding who was very flirty with her. She called me the next day to say that she had his number and could she use her hall pass with him. I let her do it and she had a night of unprotected sex with him and told me about it the next day.

When she got back to the U.K, whilst it was initially hard to come to terms with her fucking someone else, eventually the fantasy returned and it made our sex much better. We continued talking about it and things progressed to the point that she really wanted to do it again with someone else.

We agreed that the only conditions were that she must let the guy cum inside her and then tell me about it the next day in detail. Well - almost with 1 week of that conversation she met a guy from work and during after work drinks she called me to say "would it be o.k if i went back to his".

I agreed and she spent the night at his, fucking all night and being cummed in multiple times. She slept at his and went straight to work the day after.

We talked about it and had AMAZING sex the next few weeks. I loved hearing how easily she spread her legs for him and how he must of thought she was proper slut being married but letting him fuck her.

A few weeks past and i wanted her to do it again but this time, to come home to me with her pussy filled with cum. I never thought it would happen because she always thought it was a bit too far and disgusting for me to fuck her so recently after another cock had been in her but she agreed to it.

So after work, they met up, went to a bar and then went back to his flat. They fucked for 4 hours and then she got a taxi back to our flat for around 11.30pm. When she returned to me, she looked really REALLY guilty. We went straight to the bedroom and she started telling me about what happened.

I was pulling her clothes off, desperate to see how her pussy was and felt like. Her pussy was slightly puffy and swollen but apart from that it wasn't possible to tell she had been fucked. Her thong was wet though.

But when I pushed my cock up against her pussy she winced complaining that she was sore from all the fucking. When i was inside her though, i'll never forget the sound and the sight of looking down and seeing my hard cock coming out of her pussy covered in someone else's cum. It was acting as lube and making a squelching noise as i thrusted into her. I remember fucking her on all fours and seeing cum leaking down the inside of her leg. She was holding onto the pillow, sticking her arse up and telling me that she really wanted to go back one last time to him because she loved the feeling of being fucked by a new cock.

I wasn't so sure if i should let her go back in case she developed feelings for him but i did have another fantasy. I wanted her to get him to cum on her face and take a picture for me and send it to me whilst she was there.

I never thought she would let him do it but she agreed if she could fuck him one last time she would get him to cum on her face. Up until this point, i rarely came on her face but we were both excited about it that i ended up cumming on her face almost every day for a week as "practice" - She would also practice taking the picture that she would send to me when she was there.

She arranged to meet him at a bar and i patiently waited at home. She told me that when they were in a bar, she asked him if he wanted to cum on her face. Of course he agreed and apparently she was rubbing his cock through his trousers and he was instantly hard. Within 20 minutes they were in a taxi back to his.

I waited for 3 hours and then my phone received a message from her. There she was with his cum all over her face and just the message "love you lots, having fun and will let you know when i leave xx"

At around 4am she messaged that she was getting in a taxi to come home and be fucked by me.

When she arrived, again she looked guilty and stripped off for me. Again her pussy didnt look any different but i could smell the sex on her. We fucked loads with her telling me what she did with him in detail. For the second time that night she took another load of semen on her face from a 2nd guy.

Now she doesn't want to fuck anyone else but me and I'm happy about that but i loved how naughty she has been the last few months. We'll see about that!

Let me know your thoughts people on her/us and if it turns you on?

• Like 1

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

This is 100% true and I'm writing it because i want to hear what people think. Please give your comments and let me know if it turns you on.

My wife and I have been married for 4 years. She is 35 and I'm 30. She has a great body, is Brazilian and used to be quite naughty before she met me.

Our sex life has always been good but in the last few years it started getting a bit dull. During sex I started liking her telling me about her previous sexual encounters. She had so many stories about what she had done with other guys and how much she loved unprotected sex.

This went on for a few year until we started joking about her getting a hall pass to fuck someone else so she could tell me about it. I never thought she would do anything but she seemed to be warming to the idea.

So almost 1 year ago, when she went back to Brazil, i stayed in the U.K. and she met a guy at a wedding who was very flirty with her. She called me the next day to say that she had his number and could she use her hall pass with him. I let her do it and she had a night of unprotected sex with him and told me about it the next day.

When she got back to the U.K, whilst it was initially hard to come to terms with her fucking someone else, eventually the fantasy returned and it made our sex much better. We continued talking about it and things progressed to the point that she really wanted to do it again with someone else.

We agreed that the only conditions were that she must let the guy cum inside her and then tell me about it the next day in detail. Well - almost with 1 week of that conversation she met a guy from work and during after work drinks she called me to say "would it be o.k if i went back to his".

I agreed and she spent the night at his, fucking all night and being cummed in multiple times. She slept at his and went straight to work the day after.

We talked about it and had AMAZING sex the next few weeks. I loved hearing how easily she spread her legs for him and how he must of thought she was proper slut being married but letting him fuck her.

A few weeks past and i wanted her to do it again but this time, to come home to me with her pussy filled with cum. I never thought it would happen because she always thought it was a bit too far and disgusting for me to fuck her so recently after another cock had been in her but she agreed to it.

So after work, they met up, went to a bar and then went back to his flat. They fucked for 4 hours and then she got a taxi back to our flat for around 11.30pm. When she returned to me, she looked really REALLY guilty. We went straight to the bedroom and she started telling me about what happened.

I was pulling her clothes off, desperate to see how her pussy was and felt like. Her pussy was slightly puffy and swollen but apart from that it wasn't possible to tell she had been fucked. Her thong was wet though.

But when I pushed my cock up against her pussy she winced complaining that she was sore from all the fucking. When i was inside her though, i'll never forget the sound and the sight of looking down and seeing my hard cock coming out of her pussy covered in someone else's cum. It was acting as lube and making a squelching noise as i thrusted into her. I remember fucking her on all fours and seeing cum leaking down the inside of her leg. She was holding onto the pillow, sticking her arse up and telling me that she really wanted to go back one last time to him because she loved the feeling of being fucked by a new cock.

I wasn't so sure if i should let her go back in case she developed feelings for him but i did have another fantasy. I wanted her to get him to cum on her face and take a picture for me and send it to me whilst she was there.

I never thought she would let him do it but she agreed if she could fuck him one last time she would get him to cum on her face. Up until this point, i rarely came on her face but we were both excited about it that i ended up cumming on her face almost every day for a week as "practice" - She would also practice taking the picture that she would send to me when she was there.

She arranged to meet him at a bar and i patiently waited at home. She told me that when they were in a bar, she asked him if he wanted to cum on her face. Of course he agreed and apparently she was rubbing his cock through his trousers and he was instantly hard. Within 20 minutes they were in a taxi back to his.

I waited for 3 hours and then my phone received a message from her. There she was with his cum all over her face and just the message "love you lots, having fun and will let you know when i leave xx"

At around 4am she messaged that she was getting in a taxi to come home and be fucked by me.

When she arrived, again she looked guilty and stripped off for me. Again her pussy didnt look any different but i could smell the sex on her. We fucked loads with her telling me what she did with him in detail. For the second time that night she took another load of semen on her face from a 2nd guy.

Now she doesn't want to fuck anyone else but me and I'm happy about that but i loved how naughty she has been the last few months. We'll see about that!

Nice
  • Like 1

I thought that was a very hot story and you are a lucky guy. Its funny you mentioned cum on her face. My wife never let me cum on her face (or even in her mouth) but the second time she was with her bull, he was wearing a condom but when it was time, he pulled it off and unloaded all in her face. Then he stuck it in her mouth to finish, man I came in my pants watching that

My ex wife would rather screw than suck dick but at times would suck me and once when I started to cum in her mouth she wasnt ready to swallow and the cum caused her to choke she pulled her mouth off my dick and I spurted cum on her face and in her hair she was shocked of how messy cum in her hair was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...