CuckoldFart.com

Fantasy about my parents

nangu

Cuckold Tests

I always wished I could have tried to get my wife to fuck my dad.  Kinda felt for him as he divorced my mom and never had much pussy after that.  My wife would never consider doing stuff like that with my Dad as he was outta shape and just always kinda goofy. 

We once had a Bday party for kids at a pool and my wife wore a nice bikini.  It wasn’t risqué like todays bikinis are but it was very pretty she looked great.  I caught my dad looking sev times and it kinda made me hot.  I did get to see him looking down her top as she was doing something for one of the kids and at the angle she was bending pretty much most of her little titties were on view including an entire nipple on one tot and most of the other.  She stayed bent over like that for 5 min.  I think he might even had snapped a few pics of her titties hanging under the guise of getting a birthday photo.  I always imagined he jacked off looking at the pics.  

I would have let him have her for a weekend or three if he wanted.  I hate traveling and he always like to go on weekend trips like to Ky derby, etc….  I thought about suggesting she go with him as she always wanted to. But alas.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wifepurv69 said:

I always wished I could have tried to get my wife to fuck my dad.  Kinda felt for him as he divorced my mom and never had much pussy after that.  My wife would never consider doing stuff like that with my Dad as he was outta shape and just always kinda goofy. 

We once had a Bday party for kids at a pool and my wife wore a nice bikini.  It wasn’t risqué like todays bikinis are but it was very pretty she looked great.  I caught my dad looking sev times and it kinda made me hot.  I did get to see him looking down her top as she was doing something for one of the kids and at the angle she was bending pretty much most of her little titties were on view including an entire nipple on one tot and most of the other.  She stayed bent over like that for 5 min.  I think he might even had snapped a few pics of her titties hanging under the guise of getting a birthday photo.  I always imagined he jacked off looking at the pics.  

I would have let him have her for a weekend or three if he wanted.  I hate traveling and he always like to go on weekend trips like to Ky derby, etc….  I thought about suggesting she go with him as she always wanted to. But alas.  

thats a nice one

ever wondered if your mom was sexually active after her divorce