CuckoldFart.com

Fantasy about my parents

nangu

CUCKOLD TEST

If I said I'd never had sexual thoughts about my two ex-mother-in-laws Mary and Sandra I'd be lying.

Even with Becky's mum, I took her to a clinic once for acupuncture and the guy asked her if it was okay for her to take her top off. She was a bit embarrassed with me sitting there, but she did, trying to hold the cover up at the same time to avoid revealing too much in front of her dau8hter's boyfriend.

I did the gentlemanly thing and averted my gaze (but only slightly!) but became aroused by the unexpected sight of Becky's mum reluctantly taking her top off to reveal her bare shoulders and arms, her bra straps and, very briefly, a good pair of tits in a cream bra, much bigger than Becky's.

motherinlaw.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Peter C said:

If I said I'd never had sexual thoughts about my two ex-mother-in-laws Mary and Sandra I'd be lying.

Even with Becky's mum, I took her to clinic once for acupuncture and the guy asked her if it was okay for her to take her top off. She was a bit embarrassed with me sitting there, but she did, trying to hold the cover up at the same time to avoid revealing too much in front of her dau8hter's boyfriend.

I did the gentlemanly thing and averted my gaze (but only slightly!) but became aroused by the unexpected sight of Becky's mum reluctantly taking her top off to reveal her bare shoulders and arms, her bra straps and, very briefly, a good pair of tits in a cream bra, much bigger than Becky's.

motherinlaw.jpg

Mmm...I often thought of my sis in law!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cucksean said:

Mmm...I often thought of my sis in law!

My wife Debbie had two sisters and all three of them had different dads. Both were younger than Debbie and the youngest one virtually lived with us for awhile. With Debbie occasionally working a night shift, her sister and I got quite close to the point that she took Debbie's place in our bed a number of times. Naughty Peter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

My wife Debbie had two sisters and all three of them had different dads. Both were younger than Debbie and the youngest one virtually lived with us for awhile. With Debbie occasionally working a night shift, her sister and I got quite close to the point that she took Debbie's place in our bed a number of times. Naughty Peter!

Lucky Peter!  Does Debbie know?

3 hours ago, cucksean said:

Lucky Peter!  Does Debbie know?

Good Lord no! I've never told anyone, but I know I'm among friends here, so it's safe to confess. The sister wasn't anything to look at and didn't have a particularly good body, but she was up for a bit of bedroom activity and liked my cock. I'd have fucked the other sister too given the chance!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...