CuckoldFart.com

MEAN1

Looking for a kinky mature man 60 years old or older to enjoy my 65-year-old wife, while we are in Fla. in mid Sept. We will be in Orlando for 3 days on business but will be available at night on these days. After that we will head to the Fort Myers area and other parts close by for 2 weeks. I am looking for kinky old man that can get very dirty with my wife. I will consider any race, you don't have to be Mr. perfect, rough looking is ok, and encouraged. My wife is 65 years old but looks 40 you will not be disappointed. I am straight and will only want to video this, I have many ideas of what I want for my wife and will discuss this with you or hear what you would like to do with my wife.

DSCN0607 (2).JPG

DSCN0606 (4).JPG

DSCN0624 (3).JPG

DSCN0600 (2).JPG

• Like 12

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Hi, My wife is normally here, but showed me this.  I assume you mean mid-September 2023.  I fit the description of what you are seeking.  Your wife is very lovely.  It appears we have time to get to know each other before you come, so that would be great.  I am good with anything that doesn't involve anything illegal, pain, or potty.  I would love to hear your ideas, and if she is down for it.  I will be glad to share mine as well.   Regards, M

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/15/2023 at 1:05 AM, shycplnfl said:

Hi, My wife is normally here, but showed me this.  I assume you mean mid-September 2023.  I fit the description of what you are seeking.  Your wife is very lovely.  It appears we have time to get to know each other before you come, so that would be great.  I am good with anything that doesn't involve anything illegal, pain, or potty.  I would love to hear your ideas, and if she is down for it.  I will be glad to share mine as well.   Regards, M

Yes, I am going in mid September would like to share her while we are on vacation. I would only want to watch and video this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, MEAN1 said:

Looking for a kinky mature man 60 years old or older to enjoy my 65-year-old wife, while we are in Fla. in mid Sept. We will be in Orlando for 3 days on business but will be available at night on these days. After that we will head to the Fort Myers area and other parts close by for 2 weeks. I am looking for kinky old man that can get very dirty with my wife. I will consider any race, you don't have to be Mr. perfect, rough looking is ok, and encouraged. My wife is 65 years old but looks 40 you will not be disappointed. I am straight and will only want to video this, I have many ideas of what I want for my wife and will discuss this with you or hear what you would like to do with my wife.

DSCN0607 (2).JPG

DSCN0606 (4).JPG

DSCN0624 (3).JPG

DSCN0600 (2).JPG

We are in Florida now through the first week of October if you want to have fun with my wife.