CuckoldFart.com

Group cuckolding

NYCareacuckold

CUCKOLD TEST

7 hours ago, NYCareacuckold said:

I’m wondering if anyone here knows anything about the fetish/subculture of group cuckolding (in which a group of cuckold hubbies watch and beat-off while their wives get screwed by a group of bulls)? Perhaps there are videos or photos of it? Thanks!

I wouldso love to belong to a group like that!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can only speak for myself but besides jerking off watching I'd love to be the cleanup guy...Then again after the Bulls leave it's time to dine. Wish they made vids. like that. I don't care much for the Forcing the cuck to lick her cum glazed pussy like it was sulfuric acid or something...I mean if a Bull wants his cum covered cock clean after depositing his load in my wifes or anyone elses wife cum filled pussy who am I to deny that? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 1:21 PM, captainblack said:

@Dober if you are in nyc and have a wife I am sure I can arrange a GB for her that neither of you will soon forget.

Alas I'm not in NYC and wifey is past the age of being a willing Cum Dump...If we were 30 years younger!!...BTW We use to live about 50 miles north of the city up until 30 yrs ago.

• Like 1

NYCareacuckold, cucksean and 50's coupleuk....bunch of kinky cucks!

And no disrespect intended. Gotta love kinky cucks like you!

This topic reminds me of a cuck story I once read. 

It involved an "orgy" room where multiple wives were fucked by a group of bulls. 

The cuck hubs were being "punished"....and were being hu-miliated. ( I can't remember all the details but I think the "punishment" was kind of voluntary on the hubs part.)

The cuck hubs were brought into a room...and there was a bar/handrail on one wall. The hubs would be naked...and all of the hubs had one hand handcuffed to the rail.

The rest of the orgy room...had lots of pillows and a few mattresses. 

The bulls would lead the wives into the room...naked....except wives would be cuffed and collared...and lead into the room on a leash.

Clearly the wives were there to service the bulls as their sluts!

The cuck hubs were "forced" to watch their wives servicing this group of bulls. (again, as I recall the cuck hubs wanted the hu-miliation.)

And here was the kinky part...if a the cuck hub, handcuffed to the rail and watching his wife....got excited and aroused watching his wife service and fuck the bulls....another of the cuck hubs had to jerk the excited hub off. Needless to say....all of the cucks got excited watching their wives getting group fucked. So they all ended up jerking each other off.

Now I'm not saying the kinky cucks here that were intrigued by the group cuckolding would go for this...but...who knows?

DomBull4U

• Like 2

On 7/11/2023 at 4:08 PM, DomBull4U said:

NYCareacuckold, cucksean and 50's coupleuk....bunch of kinky cucks!

And no disrespect intended. Gotta love kinky cucks like you!

This topic reminds me of a cuck story I once read. 

It involved an "orgy" room where multiple wives were fucked by a group of bulls. 

The cuck hubs were being "punished"....and were being hu-miliated. ( I can't remember all the details but I think the "punishment" was kind of voluntary on the hubs part.)

The cuck hubs were brought into a room...and there was a bar/handrail on one wall. The hubs would be naked...and all of the hubs had one hand handcuffed to the rail.

The rest of the orgy room...had lots of pillows and a few mattresses. 

The bulls would lead the wives into the room...naked....except wives would be cuffed and collared...and lead into the room on a leash.

Clearly the wives were there to service the bulls as their sluts!

The cuck hubs were "forced" to watch their wives servicing this group of bulls. (again, as I recall the cuck hubs wanted the hu-miliation.)

And here was the kinky part...if a the cuck hub, handcuffed to the rail and watching his wife....got excited and aroused watching his wife service and fuck the bulls....another of the cuck hubs had to jerk the excited hub off. Needless to say....all of the cucks got excited watching their wives getting group fucked. So they all ended up jerking each other off.

Now I'm not saying the kinky cucks here that were intrigued by the group cuckolding would go for this...but...who knows?

DomBull4U

Wow, I’d imagine that those cuckolds were very excited by seeing their wives getting group fucked. I’d sure be there with a hard on if I saw my wife getting screwed like that (and seeing the other wives being fucked as well). What a pleasurable and unforgettable experience for everyone involved! Thinking about that scenario, it makes me wonder how many of the wives each of the bulls was able to screw. 🙂

Memory unlocked! Glad to know I’m not the only one who’s thought of this! My wife and I had exchanged some dirty texts before I moved in with her (across the world I might add) using this exact scenario. In ours the cucks served as both slaves to their wives and bulls and also as a server to make sure everyone was hydrated and stayed comfortable. Definitely something that gets my little clitty hard but also seems like a logistical nightmare. Lol. 

• Like 1