CuckoldFart.com

wondered

secondjag

Saw this, written by a cuckold in chastity,  on another site and wondered what other cuckolds/wives felt about it

Do you just feel Secure, Safer and at Peace when your little Cuck Dicklett is locked up in it's Tiny Chastity Cage?

I KNOW...I SURE DO!!!

FYI...Yes, I do have a Tiny, Thin, White Cuckold Pecker. (At my 18 yr. old best, I was 3 1/2 inches when fully erect.) I am naturally Submissive and I've been a 24/7 Chastity locked and 100% Pussy Free Cuckold since 2009.

I know it may sound weird...But,
I feel that Chastity is Home for me...it is my Happy Place. It is where I Belong.

I actually feel Naked when it is NOT locked on! (Which since 2009...is very rare.)

With having my self masterbation schedule firmly under my Wifes control now, I find myself better able to focus on my Wifes needs and desires and she has my full attention, respect and adoration at all times.

Being long-term Chastity locked has absolutely allowed me to become better skilled at giving a Woman oral sex pleasure...as giving oral sex is pretty much the extent of my sex life now. (I'm also allowed to wear a Strap-on Dildo when Wifes Dates are not available...My Chastity cage just stays locked on.)

Do I have to sit to Pee?...For sure.

Has my Wife told other Women about our Lifestyle and my Chastity & Pussy Free requirements? Absolutely...But, I'm not shy and wear my Cage with Pride and Honor.

Have I shrunk and become Limp? Absolutely...(I'm down to 1 1/2 - 2 inches.) But, we would not have it any other way. Me being made to go Limp has only made my Chastity Cage more comfortable to wear. (No more erections = No more discomfort.)*

***My Wife decided from the very start that me being Pussy Free was what was needed and for the best. So, for us...me becomming totally Limp is not really an issue at all.

Do I miss putting my Tiny Dick into my Wifes Pussy? I miss being able to orgasm quickly. But as far as intercourse sex with my Wife: Surprisingly, Not really! I feel a weight off my shoulders or a relief that I no longer have to try so hard to please her. (Which I never could do.) I can just leave the sex to better Men...then sit back and wait for my Cuck Treats! (My Wife now allows me to have 0-6 self pleasure orgasms per year, (NEVER more) based on my behavior, obediance and treatment of her.)

Does my Wife still like to have sex and need to have sex with other better equipped Men? Yes Of course...But, we still Love eachother and want to stay Married and want her to be sexually satisfied. We feel that jealousy has no place in a Cuckold Marriage. We are full subscribers to the saying:

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Am I brainwashed?

Am I strange?

Do any other Cucks feel this way?

Cuckold Tests

Personally I've never been caged, though I wouldn't object if that's what Becky wanted if she was worried about me seeking out other women whilst she oontinues to be free to have as many black boyfriends as she likes with my blessing.

The only decent part of my otherwise weedy body is my above average (for a white man anyway) 7 inch penis, so having it locked up would be the end of any hope I've ever had of being a real man I suppose. Of course, the size of my penis didn't stop my wife Debbie going out for a bit of variety from time to time and although her preference was for much younger guys, the one she fucked the most was an ex-workmate of mine, who she admitted had a dick half my size but was much better in bed than me.