CuckoldFart.com

Shaving

Peter C

Being in my 60s now, I can remember when very few women shaved their pussies. My first Wife Helen once shocked me when I came home from work one night and she proudly showed me her bald pussy. She hadn't shaved it, but applied hair removal cream and I was pleasantly surprised to see how smooth she was. 

My second wife Debbie never even used to trim her ginger pubes and I didn't have a problem with that. However, once she started seeing other men for sex it became my job to shave her, either for a specific date or "just in case" for a girls' night out. She never said, but i do wonder if that first lad she went with - he was 23, Debbie just turned 35 - was more used to girls his age shaving and had commented about how hairy her cunt was, as soon after I was tasked with removing her wild, unruly tangle of pubic hair with my razor.

I found it very exciting having to shave my wife's cunt, knowing it was more for some other guy's benefit than mine, plus I think it was a good way of proving to her that i was definitely okay with her going elsewhere for cock.

My girlfriend Becky's pubic hair is darker, but until recently has always been nice and neatly trimmed. Now she's shaving her pussy too, maybe - hopefully - in readiness for her very first young black guy.

I once read of a girl who met a guy in a bar and went home with him, only for his flatmates to pin her down and shave her pubic hair off for him. Ever since then I've been turned on by images of women shaving, being shaved or being ordered to shave.

shavingreblogme-16072-Ya6UeNfYeE.gif.8f4aefdefd39a3833b8d7ba37a424435.gif

shavingreblogme-16072-cQ9aL2k1c0.jpg.04ac2b1a1c0992fe0d75150c69c4119a.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-ci3VtsSKYd.gif.e4622fed9d08cb10a94ead7bb64238ef.gif

shavingreblogme-16072-6ZEVPnAxkQ.jpg.f43dfcf284871b1bf5a67c1bdb120c58.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-6XOGZClLuh.jpg.2c25e4a39fedffd1d79dc32cebe514d5.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-6jy1uWL2RT.thumb.jpg.5d68ecbd61aaf90bb37313d9cd2c8e5e.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MTYzMjA3.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MDU0NjAx.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MTIyMjE1.jpg

shaving3795.jpg

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

20 hours ago, Peter C said:

Being in my 60s now, I can remember when very few women shaved their pussies. My first Wife Helen once shocked me when I came home from work one night and she proudly showed me her bald pussy. She hadn't shaved it, but applied hair removal cream and I was pleasantly surprised to see how smooth she was. 

My second wife Debbie never even used to trim her ginger pubes and I didn't have a problem with that. However, once she started seeing other men for sex it became my job to shave her, either for a specific date or "just in case" for a girls' night out. She never said, but i do wonder if that first lad she went with - he was 23, Debbie just turned 35 - was more used to girls his age shaving, as soon after I was tasked with removing her wild, unruly tangle of pubis hair with my razor.

I found it exciting having to shave my wife's cunt, knowing it was more for some other guy's benefit than mine, plus I think it was a good way of proving to her that i was definitely okay with her going elsewhere for cock.

My girlfriend Becky's pubic hair is darker, but until recently has always been nice and neatly trimmed. Now she's shaving her pussy too, maybe - hopefully - in readiness for her very first young black guy.

I once read of a girl who met a guy in a bar and went home with him, only for his flatmates to pin her down and shave her pubic hair off for him. Ever since then I've been turned on by images of women shaving, being shaved or being ordered to shave.

shavingreblogme-16072-Ya6UeNfYeE.gif.8f4aefdefd39a3833b8d7ba37a424435.gif

shavingreblogme-16072-cQ9aL2k1c0.jpg.04ac2b1a1c0992fe0d75150c69c4119a.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-ci3VtsSKYd.gif.e4622fed9d08cb10a94ead7bb64238ef.gif

shavingreblogme-16072-6ZEVPnAxkQ.jpg.f43dfcf284871b1bf5a67c1bdb120c58.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-6XOGZClLuh.jpg.2c25e4a39fedffd1d79dc32cebe514d5.jpg

shavingreblogme-16072-6jy1uWL2RT.thumb.jpg.5d68ecbd61aaf90bb37313d9cd2c8e5e.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MTYzMjA3.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MDU0NjAx.jpg

shavingaddtext_com_MTIyMjE1.jpg

shaving3795.jpg

Love it Peter; fun new topic.  I prefer shaved or just a small landing strip.  I mean, I don't eat chicken with the feathers still on now do I?

• Like 1

Thanks Jag.

Here's another one i found. The added bonus is that a) she's a mature woman, and b) I do love to see a woman naked all bar her high heels. Makes them look even more naked if you see what I mean.

shavingaddtext_com_MDYzOTAx.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thanks Jag.

Here's another one i found. The added bonus is that a) she's a mature woman, and b) I do love to see a woman naked all bar her high heels. Makes them look even more naked if you see what I mean.

shavingaddtext_com_MDYzOTAx.jpg

lmao, you can leave your hat on