CuckoldFart.com

Businesswoman Cuckold

My wife is a businesswoman who works in a suburban office building in the NY metro area. She works with a number of men at her office. I often fantasize about her having an affair with one of her male coworkers (maybe they would screw in her office or go to a hotel at lunchtime to have sex). 

Would anyone recommend a website on the subject of businesswoman/ladyboss cuckolding that they especially like? 

Thanks! 

Cuckold Tests

4 hours ago, NYCareacuckold said:

My wife is a businesswoman who works in a suburban office building in the NY metro area. She works with a number of men at her office. I often fantasize about her having an affair with one of her male coworkers (maybe they would screw in her office or go to a hotel at lunchtime to have sex). 

Would anyone recommend a website on the subject of businesswoman/ladyboss cuckolding that they especially like? 

Thanks! 

Would your wife like to be screwed by a coworker, did you talk about?

• Like 2

No coworker specifically at the moment. But when we were newly married and in graduate school in our 20s, there was a 30-year-old guy who wrote an email (!) to my wife saying that he was very attracted to her, even though he knew she was married. 😳 She was also attracted to him. I should have let my wife have sex with him. It would have made her (and me) and her would-be lover happy. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 2:47 AM, leone55 said:

They do.

I’d imagine so. 🙂 

By the way, do you only have sex with Italian wives, or do you also screw wives from foreign countries? I wish that my wife would be interested in traveling to Italy with me so that we could have a hotwife / cuckold experience. I doubt she has seen a cock as large as yours, though. It might be intimidating. 

On 11/4/2023 at 11:02 PM, starkybull said:

Honestly sounds hot

Yes, sir. I like the idea a lot.

I’d especially like to see the sexy mature businesswoman website contain plenty of images of bbw blonde businesswomen in their 50s who are cuckolding their husbands. Then again, I’m biased. 🙂 Actually, I’ll bet that a lot of younger guys who would like to have sex with a married woman would be more than willing (maybe eager) to give a good screwing to a mature, chubby, married businesswoman. They’d probably like to give her a load of spunk to take home to hubby. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYCareacuckold said:

I’d imagine so. 🙂 

By the way, do you only have sex with Italian wives, or do you also screw wives from foreign countries? I wish that my wife would be interested in traveling to Italy with me so that we could have a hotwife / cuckold experience. I doubt she has seen a cock as large as yours, though. It might be intimidating. 

No, of course I have sex mainly with italian wives as I live in Italy, but I also date foreign sluts that eagerly want to have sex with me.

About your businesswoman check your p.m.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2023 at 11:32 AM, NYCareacuckold said:

Yes, sir. I like the idea a lot.

I’d especially like to see the sexy mature businesswoman website contain plenty of images of bbw blonde businesswomen in their 50s who are cuckolding their husbands. Then again, I’m biased. 🙂 Actually, I’ll bet that a lot of younger guys who would like to have sex with a married woman would be more than willing (maybe eager) to give a good screwing to a mature, chubby, married businesswoman. They’d probably like to give her a load of spunk to take home to hubby. 

I honestly am so hard at the thought of cucking another man and taking away his wife's panties right after I fill her up. I'd love to get texts from her man when she's dripping out and he's salivating so hard that he can't resist the thought of cleaning her up. Of course, subject to me permitting him :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYCareacuckold said:

As a bull, you seem to be in luck, because there appear to be more and more guys who would like their wives to cuckold them (and oftentimes the women seem happy to oblige). 🙂 

Can we see something of your businesswoman wife? What's her actual age?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 11:55 AM, NYCareacuckold said:

As a bull, you seem to be in luck, because there appear to be more and more guys who would like their wives to cuckold them (and oftentimes the women seem happy to oblige). 🙂 

I'm sure you're going to be a good little boy and give us all a show and tell, to start things up. ;)