CuckoldFart.com

New to Cuckolding

simplecouple

Wife Options  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to proceed with my wife?

• One off fucking
    • Regular fucking to build up relationship?
    • Actually get her to fall in love with you?
    • Fucking for pregnancy?
    • Find other bulls to meet with you and have gangbangs with her?

Cuckold Tests

22 hours ago, simplecouple said:

Hi me and my wife are new to this and she is just about ready to be paired up with a suitable bull or bulls.

Hi and welcome. My now ex-wife cuckolded me for some years and trust me, those tendencies never leave you. Consequently I now find myself gently encouraging my shy, inexperienced girlfriend to the point that she is now quite open with me about the men she chats to online. Whether she'll ever take the plunge and go with one of these guys - with my knowledge and full approval of course - remains to be seen but if she does I'm sure he will be much younger than her and most definitely black!

Gunner 3.5 here seems to assume that your wife is interested in going with a black guy, but you haven't said what her preferences might be. One thing i would say is that the choice of lover should be down to your wife. Has she got a guy in mind? One of your friends perhaps or a work colleague? A much younger guy who picks her up on a girls night out? Discuss it of course, communication every step of the way is key here and you need to be sure you have a really strong, trusting relationship. No secrets. That's where we went wrong eventually, my wife preferring not to tell me who she was fucking and when for reasons I'll never know. It's not like I would have complained!

If you want any advice from a "usedtobe" cuckold just ask. But before your wife does move this from a bedroom fantasy to actually real life sex with someone else, realise that once the deed is done, be it a one night stand or a regular "bit on the side", there's no going back. Your wife will have been unfaithful in the eyes of people not into this lifestyle. She can never be unfucked.

Good luck my friend. Keep us informed on how things progress. A photo of your wife would be nice plus may i suggest you add your location to your profile? Members here are predominantly US based, some like me are in the UK.