CuckoldFart.com

Well in 20+ years of swinging and being a bull i guess something like this would eventually happen

LeicesterBull75

This past Friday I met up with a couple, who I chatted with for a good two weeks prior to this meeting.

They were new to the lifestyle so there was a lot of back and fourth in the chats of questions and what not.
Well it came time (Friday) to meet up and all was going good we had a nice meal and a chat in the hotel restaurant and then retired to there room.

As we enter the room i saw the husband very fidgety but he did go and sit down in the corner of the room on the chair facing towards the bed, I didn’t think anything of it i`ve had a few 1st time meetings where the husband seemed to be very nervous like this .

His Wife came over started kissing me, getting undressed, and letting me caress her. we had done all the foreplay bits, sucking licking biting teasing each other all while he seems quite relaxed in the corner

We had fucked for a bit in the missionary position she was quite vocal, She then wanted to fuck dogie, While she was positioned on all fours I got a few good pumps in before I gently get stopped by her husband.

He said “he didn’t know what he was thinking and that he was so sorry etc”. The wife awkwardly got changed also apologized to me, husband grabbed her by the hand and they quickly took off leaving me and the hotel room behind (that they covered).

its the only time in 20 years I`ve ever had this happen, but its always done on a no pressure meeting so if no one is happy then it has to stop, we did have a safe word but I guess he was just so worried he felt the need to interrupt

just wanted to see others views if its ever happend to you, and if i handled it correctly 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

I had it happen a few years ago with a wife that came out for the first time without her husband.  She wanted bondage as well.  After a bit of teasing and kissing she was begging to be fucked.  I stepped away a couple of feet to grab a condom and she all of the sudden told me she could not do this and would I please just let her dress and go back to her car.

I told her to check in with me when she got home so I would know she got home safe.  She did and that was the last message I ever had from her.

• Like 1