CuckoldFart.com

22 year old Hotwife and Cuck

nelson35

My fantasies always consisted of my 22 year old blonde wife returning home with a pussy full of cum. She would seduce me and kiss me and I could taste the bulls dick on her lips. It has always been something that I kept from her until the other night while making love. We role played and I shot my load very quick. We talked about it and this is a joint account. We are looking for someone and everyone to tell us what you would do to us. If it's good, we will PM you with pics and possibly a video. We want all of your dirtiest and naughtiest thoughts. Hopefully, we can arrange a play date.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

This is not just for this fellow, but rather for all of you wannabes that post without a location.

If you really are serious about an in person meeting and getting your female fucked you need to include a location in your profile or in the post.  It just is not worth it to those of us who are real to waste time with someone who is not even ready to say what part of the world they inhabit.

CB

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My fantasies always consisted of my 22 year old blonde wife returning home with a pussy full of cum. She would seduce me and kiss me and I could taste the bulls dick on her lips. It has always been something that I kept from her until the other night while making love. We role played and I shot my load very quick. We talked about it and this is a joint account. We are looking for someone and everyone to tell us what you would do to us. If it's good, we will PM you with pics and possibly a video. We want all of your dirtiest and naughtiest thoughts. Hopefully, we can arrange a play date.

stop dreaming guy,studdog will

filler with bull' s chocolate sperm every night to come home dipping from

mouth ass,pussy !

Edited by stud dog