CuckoldFart.com

hot wife and husband looking in Joliet area Illinois

seekerfine

we;re a married couple she's 54 he's 63 ....love mfm's he can be bi orally ...she loves well endowed guys with stamina ...hairy chest a must ...she's tall 5'9" ...she's multi orgasmic and sometimes a squirter....looking for guys located not to far for hookups and possible FWB...meet for drinks to see if there is chemistry...also love the hotwife bar pick up her wearing her mfm anklet and bracelet pick up scene without her knowing it was set up...fun stuff...

1k.jpg

1l.jpg

1n.jpg

1m.jpg

2i.jpg

2f.jpg

3e.jpg

cum1g.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

seekerfine...what an amazing hotwife! She's obviously a very sexual person...glad that you as a couple decided to let her fully explore her sexuality!

Thanks for sharing the very hot pics of this extremely HOT hotwife!

That's one inviting looking pussy...and the pic of her guiding her bull's cock into that hot pussy of hers is just plain fucking HOT! And with her ring showing like that...it had to be a cuck husband's fantasy come true...seeing...and capturing...that moment!

Great pics...fantastic hotwife! Thanks for sharing!

Best regards!

DomBull4U

cum1g_jpg_14141c8363732522351d426f9411f4be.jpg

3e_jpg_d9e83758e90fe7de2153fcc935ccdcbc.jpg

• Like 1

seekerfine....as hot as I find the pics of this sexy hotwife taking a bull's cock in her pussy...and they are fucking hot....those pics are topped by these pics of her licking cock.

Some women suck cock because it's..."part of the job". And that old saying is true...the one that says "the worst blow job I ever had was pretty damn good."

But with this incredible hotwife...it's obvious that it's not just "part of the job" for her. This is a woman that sucks cock with passion!  Passion that is so obvious that it can almost be felt by just looking at the pics! This is a woman that loves pleasing her man. This is a woman that derives great pleasure herself from pleasing her man! This is a woman who feels totally free to explore her sexuality...and she has an almost animalistic approach to having sex. In fact, drop the almost. With her husband's support, this is a woman that feels totally free to be a total fucking slut in the bedroom...and that's just what we are seeing here.

She's amazing! Ohhh to be in Joliet...for a weekend...or even just one night!

Ever visit Texas?

Again...best regards...and thanks for sharing!

DomBull4U  

1k_jpg_3c43fe2f651dc5ce98661634b98aaace.jpg

1l_jpg_16ec61a8bcfef57daf7f6ec55babf9b2.jpg

1n_jpg_92f5ec96fe1d6e354de810645108aa38.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not local to joliet but 

Pass area 2 times a week a trucker with actual experience not what has been read in a website havr had ling term live in full time Bull with Hotwife while hubby slept in twin bed behind a room divider and one night stands to internet hook ups  but favorite is bar hook up when a hubby is watching across the room and I aproach wfe and tell her she can motion hubby her signal shes found the man that can provide what she needs and is willing to habe hubby watch and if its his thing its cool for them to play with my cock and him to lick me clean 

5e3170e2-b66e-4d67-900e-4dfba4dca960.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 years later...