CuckoldFart.com

Open letter to the site creator

Oldercuck2

I just wanted to take a minute and thank the creator of this site for helping me realize that I'm not a freak of nature, that there are other men like me who for some unknown reason that goes against accepted moral behavior enjoy knowing, watching and often helping their wife have sex with other men. At this point in our lives my wife and I are at the end of our sexual adventures and  now look back with fond memories of all of the men and women we have had the pleasure of having sex with.  In the beginning after about three years of marriage, that would be about 1977, my desire to have sex with other women began to build considerably.  I didn't want to cheat on my wife I still loved her deeply and knowing she was a very sexually open person that at some point she would probably also desire other men I decided to talk her into opening our marriage to include having sex with others. There were several of her girlfriends that I would have loved to bed but I figured my chances would be improved if I also let her know that some of my friends had told me how hot she was and that they wanted to have sex with her and then gave her the go ahead to screw them if she wanted to.   It took a couple more years of convincing before she finally took the leap and fucked my best friend.  She didn't tell me about it for two or three days probably not sure how I would react.  That first time she screwed another man is when I started wondering if there was something seriously haywire in my brain.  It bothered me was I less of a man because not only did I tell her to fuck another man but it also turned me on knowing she did.  As she continued fucking others I became more and more turned on especially if I was able to watch her being used taking another cock.  Back then there was no internet to search the feelings I was having wondering if I was alone in this situation.  Self doubt was always with me through the years even though we both enjoyed what we were doing.   Then one day I found this site and finally found that others were doing the same things.  I wasn't alone others also were turned on by their wife fucking other men.   So to the creator of this site thank you for providing this outlet for us cucks and helping me realize I wasn't alone in this life style.

• Like 6

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Oldercuck2...very well said! It's always nice to read honest, heartfelt testimonials like the one you offer here.

Glad you took the plunge all those years ago...and have fond, pleasurable memories to look back on. I always enjoy reading your contributions and would like to say thanks to You for sharing your memories of your hot, past adventures with us.

I'd like to add my thanks to the site creators/administrators for providing a place...and giving us an opportunity...to exchange our thoughts, viewpoints, stories of adventures...and of course pics!

Not freaks of nature...just not "normal"...whatever that is!

Again...well said Oldercuck!

Best Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest challenge for me was admitting I wanted my wife to be with someone else. To feel that feeling as she's pleasured and the acceptance that comes with knowing another man has claimed her.

It was once a lonely concept, before internet and blogs like this to be one of us. To have these feelings of wanting to share, needing to see, and the excitement of that first touch,first kiss, that moment she's opening her legs to a new man. 

It was confusing, luckily I found a woman before the internet who accepted my fetish(?) and was secure enough in our relationship to have lovers.

15 years later we are happier than ever. Tell me, how many monagomous couples still have sex.

I get to when  allowed, but for me the desire is still strong. And for that, I am a lucky man.

Of course, having a hot wife with her appetite doesn't hurt

• Like 1