CuckoldFart.com

Need help Need my wife to cuckold me

Legendkiller718

Cuckold Tests

So last night I laid down wearing your panties to bed. She said I could not fuck her. Only allowed to jerkoff. She than started telling me how the guy at work fucked her and his cock was bigger than mine and as she was touching her self she got even more specific about him bending her over and her riding him. When I asked why she let's him and not me she said cause his cock feels better. Than she said she asked him to pull out but he couldn't and his dick exploded in her. I exploded so hard like never before. I thanked her for such an incredible time . Hopefuly the more I do this the more she sees how her with another man is a real turn on.

God I'm hard now thinking of the stuff she said.

thats so hot to hear! I think your wife wants to have another cock but just not sure you are %100 OK. You need to show her that you are OK 100% when you are not having sex or horny at all. Hope you get what I mean. We can always chat about this, PM us if you are interested. and damn she is hot!!

• Like 1

God dam your wife is very beautiful. Get her little tipsy and try go to bars or club to have the feeling of other men looking at her lustfully.

Your wife looks innocent but sexually very desirable. I love looking at her thong pic. It gets me going.... Good luck and keep us updated

jesus, she's luscious. i could only imagine pounding her from behind.

i don't think you'll have a problem finding someone to fuck her brains out when she finally comes around.

God dam your wife is very beautiful. Get her little tipsy and try go to bars or club to have the feeling of other men looking at her lustfully.

Your wife looks innocent but sexually very desirable. I love looking at her thong pic. It gets me going.... Good luck and keep us updated

justpete: I think she has a problem finding someone to fuck her, not Legendkiller

Ajmal: I took mine to bars and clubs, got her tipsy, told her to take off her panties which she did and put in a twin ball in her. Yes, she may have been turned on (and she was a lot), but that does not mean she'll just go on for it like that