CuckoldFart.com

Hotwifes should bareback only with Bull?

YourWifeMySeed

Hello people,
so i am kinda new in this lifestyle(2 years ) and i had 9 hotwifes until now , i had friendly meets with wife's and open discussion with them about bareback and creampies.
All the wife's i had sex with them always want they Bull bareback and even deep creampie , the most of them told me that love the risk to get pregnant and the filling when bull cum inside, the 2 of them told me that want bull kids only in their marriage. All the 9 i had sex they only bareback with bull, if they make sex with hubby is always with condom.
So i would like to know , if the most of hotwifes prefer that?

• Like 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

It is another thing to have your wife fucked,because she deserves to be fucked by other men with good "tools" and completely another thing to get her knocked up by another man and then to raise another man's kids.My wife sometimes gets her cream pies,but on the least risky days in her menstrual cycle and also she is on the pill.I have clarified that if she gets pregnant, I would waste money and parental effort for another man's cum.If I am not sure,I would have DNA testing and then I will have the child as mine.Another part about the barebacking is ste STDs and STIs.You cannot be sure what diseases another person has.And in our lifestyle you hear a lot about bareback swinger parties or gang bangs.Nope.This is bull shit.You can have unprotected sex with people you get checked up and have a lot to lose.And there might also be a great possibility that there will be problem.Be careful,mate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I am quite the opposite, unless we know you very well and trust that you are clean, condoms are a must. There is only four couples and three guys, four counting my husband,  that we/I play with that we fully trust to go with out

Amen. There’s been only three that have been in my wife bareback, me, our bf and one other who after she immediately got tested and never again. Safety is our number one concern and should not be taken lightly. 

• Like 3