CuckoldFart.com

Advice

superblade

Long time reader, first time caller here...I'm currently in the frame of mind as wanting to move into the cuckolded world. The fiance and I have discussed threesomes etc but she's never agreed to them - 'I only need you,' were her words. However this doesn't fit what I want. That said id never pressure or push her, but I am eager to try certain things such as creampies. Example being last night during sex, my mind wandered into the fantasy and my head heart screamed to finish quick and drop down and eat her out, cum dribbling out. So my questions are: What do I do? Is it wise? Any tips are appreciated.

CUCKOLD TEST

I love it - and yes, I started by cleaning my own. Do bear in mind that desire does get punctured quite quickly after orgasm - which is why I believe it is much more fun to eat a bull's cum while you yourself have been denied the opportunity to dribble. I fully expect that your fiancee will be shocked at first, but take it like a cuck and work hard to please her, and she will soon learn to put you in your proper place  :P

In my case it took a lot of wine, not just to broach the subject of cuckolding but also the cum-eating. It was my suggestion, but if she had been completely sober she would probably have banished me to the couch. If you are going to do it, just get on with it - think of it as pleasuring your woman instead of yourself. In time you will enjoy it as well.

If you really want to be a sperm burping gutter slut cuck then just jump in when you have finished fucking her and start licking.  If she has not cum from fucking she will welcome being finished off instead of being left frustrated.

I had a wife come to me years ago who wanted a dom male, and wanted to take total control of her sexual relationship with her husband.  I started her off by having her only fuck him when she wanted, not when he wanted, and by her using her hands and mouth on him until he was about to cum, then riding him cowgirl style.  He usually only lasted a stroke or two, then I would have her sit right on his face and make him lick her until she had cum several times and he had emtied his own cum from her cunt.

At first he protested, but she just kept her cunt firmly on his mouth and told him he got off, so now it was her turn.   He eventually came to love the entire process, including his cleanup.  Needless to say the first time she returned home with a creampie that was well baked he did not protest as she sat on his face and stroked his dick.  After that day he was not allowed inside her, but to get a HJ he had to clean her and make her cum before his release was granted. He was also made to lick up his own mess out of her hand, or a cup.

I doubt if your wife is horny that she will protest your licking her dripping cunt, unless you are really bad at it.

Now are there any NYC cucks who's wives need a bull who knows how to handle both the wife and the cuck?

CB

• Like 2

I'll split your posts into three parts...firstly, the dominance never fit in with us. We've tried dom and sub and neither of us were naturally dom but enjoyed the sub however ill take the advice and see what happens.

The story is the second part - ill just say I shouldn't have read that at work, I cant stand up now.

Third is your request...shoo fly, no highjacking my thread hahaha.

Seriously though, thanks to both of you. I greatly appreciate it :)

Long time reader, first time caller here...I'm currently in the frame of mind as wanting to move into the cuckolded world. The fiance and I have discussed threesomes etc but she's never agreed to them - 'I only need you,' were her words. However this doesn't fit what I want. That said id never pressure or push her, but I am eager to try certain things such as creampies. Example being last night during sex, my mind wandered into the fantasy and my head heart screamed to finish quick and drop down and eat her out, cum dribbling out. So my questions are: What do I do? Is it wise? Any tips are appreciated.

I'm in a very similar situation, and have heard the words 'I only need you' so many times.

Don't have any specific desire for eating creampies though

• Like 1