CuckoldFart.com

Karen, Jon's Slut

Guest mryummycock

Cuckold Tests

i must admit i find it difficult to hear cuckolded men call their partners "sluts" or similar.  i am chastity and my Wife is the love of my life (for over 40 years) and what She does sexually is for us both and totally with my persuasion and support.  To call Her a slut would be demeaning to Her and belittling for me.  Now to hear a Bull call Her that while He is servicing Her is between them but i certainly would never call Her that.

From my perspective the term "slut" is a compliment.  In the end when you strip away all the self righteous arrogance, (harmful) Puritan bitterness and bullshit, a "Slut" is a person who knows what they like, knows what they want, and is bold, strong and self-confident enough to go get it,

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

nzslaved...raises a good point and provides an opportunity for meaningful discussion.

I think what we are referring to here is the difference in types of cuckolds. Or the different degrees of cuckoldry.

nzslaved, I tend to support your stand....that a cuckold should worship his wife for being adventurous enough to step outside and beyond the boundaries of traditional marriage...to expand her experiences and make herself available to another man....or other men. In standard society's views...that makes her a slut. But I think you are right nzslaved that the cuckold in a circumstance such as this SHOULD worship his wife and hold her in the highest esteem. Thus....she is NOT a slut to the cuckolded husband.

Where the confusion seems to come in...there are husbands out there...who want...and have....wives that are hotwives. In such cases, I think the husband is not technically a cuckold.

This wife and husband might be considered swingers by some.

I'm no expert in this....if there is such a thing. It can get confusing...no doubt.

Just let me repeat this ...I support your feelings nzslaved.

I  will close by saying this...I enjoy the wives of both. Cuckolds wives and hotwives...love 'em both. As a bull, I consider it part of my responsibility to figure out the wants and needs of the couples I am involved with....and then let the relationship between the 3 of us grow and blossom into a rewarding experience for all of us.

Closing thought....nzslaved...my very first impulse when I read your entry was...."have nzslaved get in touch!"  Please do that...get in touch.

Regards

DomBull4U

one more thing for nzslaved...

At second glance I think you may have misinterpreted this forum.

The forum was started by a guest....mryummycock.

mryummycock is posting Jon's wife...Karen...and asking for other's to share their thoughts about Jon's wife. Jon's SLUT wife.

Unless I am mistaken, nzslaved...Karen is Jon's wife...and mryummycock's slut.

So it was mryummycock...and not Jon... that was calling her a slut.

I think....lol

DomBull4U

P.S. whoever the slut is....I'd like to see more of Karen!!!!