CuckoldFart.com

Looking for advise

Mcay911

Hey everyone,   

So how to start, I guess from the beginning.. When my wife and I started dating I instantly fell in love with her, her looks personality and everything in between.  While we were dating we had a 4-some with a couple and I loved every second of it.  What really intrigued me with the whole hotwife/cuck was seeing her take my buddys cock from behind.  I was hooked, and we married maybe a year later.  Long and short we have had some hotwife/cuck experiences.  

Now I say hotwife/cuck for a few reasons, I don't really like to label what we have.  I'm not 100% cuck and nor am I 100% hotwife :) there are aspects of both that I love and parts that I will not do.  Any who, I feel like I'm more into the experiences and lifestyle than my wife.  Granted we have 3 beautiful children that take up a majority of our time and I work two jobs to keep a roof over our heads.  But I work hard and love to play a bit harder.    With that said I feel like I'm more open to her having sex with others than she is, and she never seems to take me up on "opportunities".  I would be A OK with her being with someone on the regular or at least more than our few experiences we have had.  

So I guess on to my conundrum, how else can I express to my wife my desire to see her with a lover more frequently without sounds like a douche.

• 8 months later...

CUCKOLD TEST

The issue could be your kids.  How old are they?  My wife and I have known many cockold/swinger couples that basically had to put the lifestyle on hold until the kids got older.  Your wife could be so busy being a mother and exhausted at the end of the day that her sex life has become an after thought.

The best thing you can do is be very open and honest with her.  Let her know how important her physical well-being is to you.  She may really like the idea of you wanting her to have a lover that she can have regular sex with, but it's important how sincere you are when you talk about it.  You need to make sure that is what she wants, as well.

Plus, she needs to be able to find the time to devote to a lover.  If you or her have a guy in mind, offer to watch the kids for the day, or even overnight so she can spend a day or night with her lover.

I completely understand your desire.  I love having sex with my wife, but I much prefer her getting the majority of her sex from other men.  My wife still doesn't quite understand my psychology, but luckily she loves it, and has for over 30 years.  

Since we have been married, she has had way more sex with other men than she has had with me, lol.  That's how I want it and she has no problem with it.  We never had any kids, so our situation is different in that respect.

I was a military pilot, now an airline pilot.  When I was in the military, there was never a shortage of single guys, in the squadron, for my wife to select from.  We would have squadron parties where everybody got to meet everybody and their wives.  I'm not sure how common it was for the married guys to be sharing their wives with the single guys, but I know it was fairly common.

For my wife and I, we would usually pick one of the single guys that she found attractive.  We would offer to let them live with us for free, as opposed to them renting an apartment.  The conditions were, that they would help with the house, if I was deployed.  Cut the grass, minor repairs, etc.  But also fuck my wife as much as they could,  whether I was deployed or not, lol.

Some of the single guys were very religious, or straight-laced and couldn't do it.  Luckily, those types were the minority.  Also, my wife has always been very hot.  She was a competitive diver in college and always maintained her athletic body.  Needless to say, we didn't have much trouble finding guys wanting to fuck her.

We, also, had to play it off right, with the neighbors.  We would simply tell our neighbors we were renting a room to my squadron mate.  Some bought it, some didn't lol.  But, it was none of their business, anyway.  

Although he had a room for himself in the our house, most of the time the three of us just shared our king bed.  If he and I wore the same size clothes, he and I would even share each other's clothes, too, lol.

It worked out really well.  For my buddy, he got to live for free and have all the sex he wanted with my wife.  If I was gone, he would take care of the yard and other stuff my wife couldn't do.

My wife loved it, too.  Some of my buddies had huge cocks and knew how to use them.  She and the other wives would get together, drink wine and compare their hubbies and lovers, lol.

I have also loved being denied.  So, if the sex was really good for my buddy and my wife,  I would go without sex with my wife for months while they had sex everyday.  I love it when another man becomes my wife's primary sex provider.  My wife knows this and has no problem with it, with the right guy.  I get plenty of sexual satisfaction cleaning and sucking another man's cum our of my wife's pussy and even sucking his dick clean, as well.

My wife also enjoys a good DP.  So, a lot of times I would break my string of denial doing that with my wife and my buddy.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 4:54 PM, pflash99 said:

The issue could be your kids.  How old are they?  My wife and I have known many cockold/swinger couples that basically had to put the lifestyle on hold until the kids got older.  Your wife could be so busy being a mother and exhausted at the end of the day that her sex life has become an after thought.

The best thing you can do is be very open and honest with her.  Let her know how important her physical well-being is to you.  She may really like the idea of you wanting her to have a lover that she can have regular sex with, but it's important how sincere you are when you talk about it.  You need to make sure that is what she wants, as well.

Plus, she needs to be able to find the time to devote to a lover.  If you or her have a guy in mind, offer to watch the kids for the day, or even overnight so she can spend a day or night with her lover.

I completely understand your desire.  I love having sex with my wife, but I much prefer her getting the majority of her sex from other men.  My wife still doesn't quite understand my psychology, but luckily she loves it, and has for over 30 years.  

Since we have been married, she has had way more sex with other men than she has had with me, lol.  That's how I want it and she has no problem with it.  We never had any kids, so our situation is different in that respect.

I was a military pilot, now an airline pilot.  When I was in the military, there was never a shortage of single guys, in the squadron, for my wife to select from.  We would have squadron parties where everybody got to meet everybody and their wives.  I'm not sure how common it was for the married guys to be sharing their wives with the single guys, but I know it was fairly common.

For my wife and I, we would usually pick one of the single guys that she found attractive.  We would offer to let them live with us for free, as opposed to them renting an apartment.  The conditions were, that they would help with the house, if I was deployed.  Cut the grass, minor repairs, etc.  But also fuck my wife as much as they could,  whether I was deployed or not, lol.

Some of the single guys were very religious, or straight-laced and couldn't do it.  Luckily, those types were the minority.  Also, my wife has always been very hot.  She was a competitive diver in college and always maintained her athletic body.  Needless to say, we didn't have much trouble finding guys wanting to fuck her.

We, also, had to play it off right, with the neighbors.  We would simply tell our neighbors we were renting a room to my squadron mate.  Some bought it, some didn't lol.  But, it was none of their business, anyway.  

Although he had a room for himself in the our house, most of the time the three of us just shared our king bed.  If he and I wore the same size clothes, he and I would even share each other's clothes, too, lol.

It worked out really well.  For my buddy, he got to live for free and have all the sex he wanted with my wife.  If I was gone, he would take care of the yard and other stuff my wife couldn't do.

My wife loved it, too.  Some of my buddies had huge cocks and knew how to use them.  She and the other wives would get together, drink wine and compare their hubbies and lovers, lol.

I have also loved being denied.  So, if the sex was really good for my buddy and my wife,  I would go without sex with my wife for months while they had sex everyday.  I love it when another man becomes my wife's primary sex provider.  My wife knows this and has no problem with it, with the right guy.  I get plenty of sexual satisfaction cleaning and sucking another man's cum our of my wife's pussy and even sucking his dick clean, as well.

My wife also enjoys a good DP.  So, a lot of times I would break my string of denial doing that with my wife and my buddy.

Thank you for the input...  Sounds like the perfect deal that you had.. I would love that kinda fun.. I'm a bit into denile and I could care less if our neighbors found out.  Maybe I need to communicate more with my wife and see how it goes....

On 12/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, Mcay911 said:

Also sorry for the late reply apparently my email was putting this all in spam.  Since this post my wife has been more open to meeting new people but we still haven't yet.. I think it's more about time and being able to get away..

It does take time.  As guys, we want things to progress quickly and they usually don't.  In every cuckold relationship I have known, the wife sets the pace.  Patience and communication are vital.

My wife has gone months without having a bf on the side.  I think it drove me nuts more than her, lol.  But, I've learned not to push her.