CuckoldFart.com

Interactive Discussion Between S and L

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Hi all :) I cannot tell you how much Steve and I are enjoying this site and the new friends we are making! We are learning so much about this lifestyle and about us! Some of what we’re learning is how much Steve enjoys me writing about him and I...about Robert and I...and the “what’s going through my mind” kind of stuff when its him and I and then Robert and I. The mind really is quite the sexual organ, isn’t it? 😂 Anyway, Steve also likes to reveal new things about himself. He’s not very open about it and sometimes its like pulling teeth. Like last night for instance. I’ll get to that in a second. :) But since this site is such a safe environment for us to explore and learn and since I already like to talk about me and sex and since Steve wants to come out of his shell a little bit (regardless of what he says, he wants to!)...I thought I’d start sort of an ongoing conversation for all of that to safely happen. But not just for us! You can all join in anytime you want or ask whatever you want. Just know that this is meant to be fun and not mean. Nothing I say is meant to ddddddddddddd Steve or anyone else. He just happens to like it when I tease (not hhhhhhhhh) and I happen to like to tease (not hhhhhhhhh). 

All that being said, please join in Steve! (I should say that as this starts, Steve is at work) Oh and it might be confusing for some of you because Steve and I share this profile. We like it that way...so we’re not changing for nobody! 😂 But I’ll always sign my name to what I write so everyone knows its me...Leslie. 

Okay. Here goes. 

Steve, while we were in bed last night and I was sitting on your chest with just my nigh-night shirt and no panties, what did I ask you? (So everyone knows I texted Steve to make sure he keeps checking the site :)

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest SandL

Yep. For starters. :) Pretend I’m sitting on your chest like last night. :) 

What do you see if you close your eyes and what was your favorite part, Steve? 

Leslie 

Guest SandL
Just now, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I have to say, I LOVE this interaction between the two of you. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m sure you do. As if you had no part in this. Ha. 

Steve

Guest SandL

Shall I be graphic? You weren’t wearing any panties so I could see your bare pussy (how’s that?). You were wearing a white t-shirt with big, blue double zeroes on the front and my name in blue letters on the back. (Your name too, but its my shirt) 

Steve 

Guest SandL

Yay! You’re playing along! :) 

Go back to your favorite part of watching me and Robert. You said you have several favorite parts. List three from first to last. :) 

Guest SandL

1 minute ago, SandL said:

Go back to your favorite part of watching me and Robert. You said you have several favorite parts. List three from first to last. :) 

You forgot to sign your name. 

Like this: 

Steve 

Guest SandL
5 minutes ago, SandL said:

1. You sitting with him and the two of you kissing

2. You looking at me while you kissed his “big black cock” (as you put it) 

3. The look on your face when he first penetrated you

Steve 

Guest SandL
Just now, SandL said:

1. You sitting with him and the two of you kissing

2. You looking at me while you kissed his “big black cock” (as you put it) 

3. The look on your face when he first penetrated you

Steve 

That’s in reverse order. Meaning, 3 is the highest and 1 is the lowest. 

Steve 

Guest SandL
12 minutes ago, SandL said:

That’s good. But you didn’t mention the one you mentioned last night. 

Leslie 

You’re right. I’ll list this as 1a. 

When I was in the bathroom, I heard you scream out. I couldn’t make out what you said but you definitely screamed it. Added to that was watching you and Robert from the doorway. 

Steve 

PS You forgot to sign your name again 

Guest SandL
7 minutes ago, SandL said:

I like that one too! ❤️ 

Why did you like to watch from the doorway? 

L. E. S. L. I. E. 

Lol Good job. You’re learning. 

I liked watching you from the doorway because it was the only time of the night that it resembled how you described sex between you and Robert. 

Steve

Guest SandL
12 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

If I may, I think you hit the nail on the head with the first statement, about how it resembled how she described it and you liked it. 

Agreed. Everything prior to that moment seemed forced. For the first time in the entire evening, you were as vocal as you had described and he was as voracious as you described. After seeing just how large he was, it was hard to imagine you being able to take him with as much power as you had previously described. In that moment, from the doorway, I was able to really see it. (How’s that?) 

Steve