CuckoldFart.com

SandL: The Second Friday Night

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Before the Bar

For starters. Steve told me I could write about our newest adventure but that I could only do it in parts. He said that he would tell me when I could go on to the next section. It’s his way of being in control. Isn’t he cute??? 😂  

If you were following our comments on Steve’s “Not Watching” post on Friday (March 22nd) then you’ll know that Steve got to watch me and Robert for the second time. Yup. That means my husband has got to watch me with Robert twice in two weeks! Not sure how often that happens for other couples in this lifestyle...but that’s obvioiuosly a lot for us :).  In a lot of ways, it was the hottest night I’ve ever experienced in my almost 12 years of sex...and that was no accident. :)  

I spent almost all day Friday making sure that Steve and Robert and myself were as ready for this night as we could possibly be. I teased Steve on here, which was driving both of us crazy...and what you didn’t see was what i was texting Robert. I shared some of those texts with Steve, but not all of them...but let’s just say that Robert was equally “teased” :) The one thing I will share was that I told Robert that there were no guarantees and that I hadn’t decided if I was going to have a white dick or a black cock that night. :) We all knew the answer to that 😂. I just wanted to make sure he was feeling the sexual tension as much as me and Steve. :) 

Anyway, Steve got home from work about 30 minutes before we needed to leave. Which means we didn’t have a lot of time. But that’s okay. I had already decided that I didn’t want him to release any of that sexual tension I mentioned. :) This wasn’t a denial thing and it wasn’t meant to be mean...I just wanted every single thought in all of our heads to be about sex the entire night. I didn’t want that stupid basketball game distracting anyone :)So when Steve got home we really only had time for him to change and a few warnings for me about public places and how there could be someone else in the bar he knows blah, blah, blah. 😂 

On the ride to the sport’s bar...which was like a 30 minute drive or a little more...i was getting more and more excited. I don’t really know what it is, but I’m enjoying the build up to the actual sex as much as the sex itself. Well, okay...not quite as much as the sex :). Nothing really compares to being fucked by Robert. But it makes so hot to tease both Steve and Robert...but mostly Steve because I love him so much! So as we were driving, I kept trying to feel him and he kept pushing my hand away. This happened probably 4 or 5 times before I gave up. I tried everything I could. I gave him my “please” look...I tried to whisper in his ear how much I wanted to touch him. Nothing.  Steve said he really didn’t want to walk in with everyone knowing he had an erection. I made a little comment about that and I’ll let him tell you what it was. ( Please tell everyone what I said Steve!!!!! I know you remember :))

So since I wasn’t having any luck, I tried something else. I pulled up my dress and asked him if he liked my panties. :) I wasn’t wearing any 😂 He just smiled really big and said “OMG Leslie”...he tried to feel me but I pushed his hand away. It’s only fair right??? I scooted down in my seat a little and started to touch myself. I didn’t push my finger inside me...I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop if I did that. I’m really good at fucking myself :) So I just ran my middle finger up and down my slit...I kept telling him to watch...he’d glance over a few times but he kept telling me he was going to kill us both if he didn’t keep his eyes on the road. My little pussy was already wet...it had been wet all day! Between teasing Steve on here and on the phone and texting with Robert I had been on fire since that morning. So I was already wet, but I was getting a lot wetter!  For about 20 of the 30 minute drive I did this. Touching myself while asking him, “Are you excited to see it all tonight, Steve?” Telling him that  “I can’t wait to feel Robert’s big black cock inside me.” Telling him that “I still can’t believe that thing actually fits inside me.”  I was so horny! :) 

I didn’t have to touch Steve at all to get him hard. By the time we got there, Steve was as hard as he had ever been in his entire life! 😂 

You’re turn Steve-o :) 

Leslie 

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
39 minutes ago, SandL said:

Before the Bar

For starters. Steve told me I could write about our newest adventure but that I could only do it in parts. He said that he would tell me when I could go on to the next section. It’s his way of being in control. Isn’t he cute??? 😂  

If you were following our comments on Steve’s “Not Watching” post on Friday (March 22nd) then you’ll know that Steve got to watch me and Robert for the second time. Yup. That means my husband has got to watch me with Robert twice in two weeks! Not sure how often that happens for other couples in this lifestyle...but that’s obvioiuosly a lot for us :).  In a lot of ways, it was the hottest night I’ve ever experienced in my almost 12 years of sex...and that was no accident. :)  

I spent almost all day Friday making sure that Steve and Robert and myself were as ready for this night as we could possibly be. I teased Steve on here, which was driving both of us crazy...and what you didn’t see was what i was texting Robert. I shared some of those texts with Steve, but not all of them...but let’s just say that Robert was equally “teased” :) The one thing I will share was that I told Robert that there were no guarantees and that I hadn’t decided if I was going to have a white dick or a black cock that night. :) We all knew the answer to that 😂. I just wanted to make sure he was feeling the sexual tension as much as me and Steve. :) 

Anyway, Steve got home from work about 30 minutes before we needed to leave. Which means we didn’t have a lot of time. But that’s okay. I had already decided that I didn’t want him to release any of that sexual tension I mentioned. :) This wasn’t a denial thing and it wasn’t meant to be mean...I just wanted every single thought in all of our heads to be about sex the entire night. I didn’t want that stupid basketball game distracting anyone :)So when Steve got home we really only had time for him to change and a few warnings for me about public places and how there could be someone else in the bar he knows blah, blah, blah. 😂 

On the ride to the sport’s bar...which was like a 30 minute drive or a little more...i was getting more and more excited. I don’t really know what it is, but I’m enjoying the build up to the actual sex as much as the sex itself. Well, okay...not quite as much as the sex :). Nothing really compares to being fucked by Robert. But it makes so hot to tease both Steve and Robert...but mostly Steve because I love him so much! So as we were driving, I kept trying to feel him and he kept pushing my hand away. This happened probably 4 or 5 times before I gave up. I tried everything I could. I gave him my “please” look...I tried to whisper in his ear how much I wanted to touch him. Nothing.  Steve said he really didn’t want to walk in with everyone knowing he had an erection. I made a little comment about that and I’ll let him tell you what it was. ( Please tell everyone what I said Steve!!!!! I know you remember :))

So since I wasn’t having any luck, I tried something else. I pulled up my dress and asked him if he liked my panties. :) I wasn’t wearing any 😂 He just smiled really big and said “OMG Lexi”...he tried to feel me but I pushed his hand away. It’s only fair right??? I scooted down in my seat a little and started to touch myself. I didn’t push my finger inside me...I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop if I did that. I’m really good at fucking myself :) So I just ran my middle finger up and down my slit...I kept telling him to watch...he’d glance over a few times but he kept telling me he was going to kill us both if he didn’t keep his eyes on the road. My little pussy was already wet...it had been wet all day! Between teasing Steve on here and on the phone and texting with Robert I had been on fire since that morning. So I was already wet, but I was getting a lot wetter!  For about 20 of the 30 minute drive I did this. Touching myself while asking him, “Are you excited to see it all tonight, Steve?” Telling him that  “I can’t wait to feel Robert’s big black cock inside me.” Telling him that “I still can’t believe that thing actually fits inside me.”  I was so horny! :) 

I didn’t have to touch Steve at all to get him hard. By the time we got there, Steve was as hard as he had ever been in his entire life! 😂 

Leslie 

“Isn’t he cute”????? I think so and I know you do. Ha

And you certainly succeeded in keeping the sexual tension high, Leslie. For all of us. What I can’t wait for is for you write about the cute redhead waitress that thought I was cute, too. Ha. Don’t forget that part, babe. Lol

Your answer that you want me to “tell everyone” was that my “erectin” might not be as noticeable as I thought it would be. Nice one Leslie 

And yes, it was absolutely a turn on to see you touching yourself on the drive. What kept running through my mind was “what are you going to do next. If this is in the car, what are you going to do in the bar?” I’ll admit that I was a little apprehensive about what you might do, but I was equally excited about the prospects. 

Steve...or Steve-o, as you referred to me. 

1 hour ago, SandL said:

Before the Bar

So since I wasn’t having any luck, I tried something else. I pulled up my dress and asked him if he liked my panties. :) I wasn’t wearing any 😂 He just smiled really big and said “OMG Lexi”...he tried to feel me but I pushed his hand away. It’s only fair right??? I scooted down in my seat a little and started to touch myself. I didn’t push my finger inside me...I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop if I did that. I’m really good at fucking myself :) So I just ran my middle finger up and down my slit...I kept telling him to watch...he’d glance over a few times but he kept telling me he was going to kill us both if he didn’t keep his eyes on the road. My little pussy was already wet...it had been wet all day! Between teasing Steve on here and on the phone and texting with Robert I had been on fire since that morning. So I was already wet, but I was getting a lot wetter!  For about 20 of the 30 minute drive I did this. Touching myself while asking him, “Are you excited to see it all tonight, Steve?” Telling him that  “I can’t wait to feel Robert’s big black cock inside me.” Telling him that “I still can’t believe that thing actually fits inside me.”  I was so horny! :) 

Leslie 

1 hour ago, SandL said:

“Isn’t he cute”????? I think so and I know you do. Ha

And you certainly succeeded in keeping the sexual tension high, Leslie. For all of us. What I can’t wait for is for you write about the cute redhead waitress that thought I was cute, too. Ha. Don’t forget that part, babe. Lol

Your answer that you want me to “tell everyone” was that my “erectin” might not be as noticeable as I thought it would be. Nice one Leslie 

And yes, it was absolutely a turn on to see you touching yourself on the drive. What kept running through my mind was “what are you going to do next. If this is in the car, what are you going to do in the bar?” I’ll admit that I was a little apprehensive about what you might do, but I was equally excited about the prospects. 

Steve...or Steve-o, as you referred to me. 

I AM LOVING YOU GUYS!!!! 😍😍😍

• Like 2

Guest SandL

Ok I’m home now so I can continue the true story of what happened and not the made up stuff. Yes there was a little redhead waitress...but let’s not get carried away, Steve :) 

At The Bar

Before we went in, Steve wanted to make sure I understood the rules. He thought that people would notice us walking in together and that it would be weird if I was super flirty with Robert and also thought that it would be a bad idea if I sat WITH Robert instead of him. That was reasonable...but I explained that if we don’t know anyone, i wanted to have fun. :) (In case you’re wondering why he would bring that up...I had teased Steve about sitting with Robert while Steve sat across from us earlier that day...its in the comment section of the Not Watching post). 

Anyway, so we see Robert and Steve immediately has to use the men’s room. While Steve is away, Robert and I looked for somewhere we could sit and still see the game. That’s why we’re supposed to be there after all 😂 I had been imagining us sitting in a booth all day. Me and Robert on one side. Steve on the other. I thought it would be so fun for Steve to watch us and wonder what we were doing under the table. But alas 😂 No such booth was available. Instead we got a high top table that was between the bar and the booths....kind of in the middle. It was good so that we could all three sit together and not look weird. It was round so if we were sitting in a way that we could see the big screen then we would just look like three people sitting close so we can see. But it was bad because people would easily be able to see what was going on under the table. Hmmmmmmmmm it was a dilemma 😂Whatever was I going to do???? 

When I saw Steve I waved to him and he came and sat down with us. He said something like, “this is cozy” I said my usual “Yup.” So the seating arrangements were Robert on my left and Steve on my right with me, obviously in the middle. not exactly what I wanted but I could live with it. :)

I won’t bore you with the moment by moment stuff. We had a few drinks. I had a sour IPA for the first time that was really good. Well, I had 2 of them. It was 14% alcohol! I had no idea that beers would have that much alcohol in them. Steve drinks a lot of the craft beer thingies but I don’t...so for a girl who doesn’t drink very much, it didn’t take me long before I was feeling a little buzzed. With all the sexual tension and my natural flirtiness and my growing sexual confidence...a little buzz could be a bad thing. Or is it a good thing? Secondjag, care to explain the good girl bad girl thing again?? 😂  

But the longer we were there the more impossible it was to keep my hands out of Robert’s lap. I just love the feeling of him in my hand. Even if he has pants on :) it reminds me of what is in store for me...you know, when he’s fuckng me later :)...and I just love the feel of  it. In his pants, his bulge is so big...it just makes my hand feel so small. He kept trying to stop me...for one he didn’t want to rip his pants with that big cock poking out :) and two, he wasn’t completely in favor of me being so forward in such a public place. Such a gentleman, huh??? But eventually, he knew I wasn’t going to stop and so he just let me. 

It was during this time that the little red headed waitress came into the picture. She had been bringing us our drinks but eventually she started hanging out at the endge of our table...Steve’s edge! What a slut, right???

Quick background: One of my friends on here asked me if I would be okay if Steve was with another woman. I said it would honestly be hard for me but I wouldn’t try to stop him. I was also asked if I could watch him. I don’t remember what I said exactly, but i think that would be really hard for me. I don’t know why. It sounds unfair and kind of bitchy for me to do that...at least in our way of doing the lifestyle thing...but it would be hard. That’s all I can say. 

But at this point, with another woman pretty clearly flirting with my husband, I was getting a little mad. Not mad mad. Just a little bit. She was way to young for Steve...for starters. And she looked pretty amazing in her little skirt and tight t-shirt. Obviously those clothes were for getting tips...but I’ll admit she looked really sexy. (Is that what you wanted me to say, Steve???) And Steve was having a blast with it. And she must have thought I was with Robert...by this point, I had scooted my chair closer to Robert...so I’m sure that’s what she thought. Anyway, the little slutty, redhead certainly fueled my fire :) and the alcohol wasn’t helping to calm me down. I had forgotten all the rules by this point 😂 

Every once in a while I would lean over and tell Steve what I was doing. “God his cock is so big, Steve.” “He’s getting so hard, Steve.” “Look at where my hand is Steve.” “I can’t wait for him to fuck me with that big black cock, Steve.” Steve can tell you whether or not he liked it...but when I reached down and felt him with my other hand...he felt like he was about to explode! 

Eventually I pulled Robert’s hand onto my thigh. I just love the feeling of his big hands on me. They feel so good. So strong and masculine. I kept spreading my legs a little hoping he would feel how wet he was making me...and of course he did. What man doesn’t like to feel what he’s doing to a woman? :) When he starte to rub me....I leaned back in my chair...not all the way like I was having at orgasm...just enough so I could look down and see his hand moving under my dress...and for Steve to see. I tugged at Steve and told him to look...when he did, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Robert started to press one of his fingers inside me. Steve couldn’t see that under my dress...but my heavy breathing and the expression on my face surely did! I just said, “I want to go now. Please, Steve. I need to feel him inside me. Please, let’s go home “

Steve said okay. 

Next is the car ride home. Hint: we all rode together :) 

Guest SandL

(I know it’s been a few days...but I haven’t been feeling great so I’m sorry I haven’t finished our story...so here’s the net chapter of our Second Friday Night :) ) 

There were a few reasons that we all decided to take the 30-40 minute drive home together.

One was that I didn’t want to take my hands off of Robert’s yummy black cock! :) I had had it many times before, but just feeling it through his pants in my hand was too much for me to let go. I didn’t want to separate myself from it. I couldn’t. 

Second, Steve’s waitress made me mad...okay she made me jealous. I know that sounds weird since I was with Robert but the idea of my husband with another woman was annoying me. I know it’s petty and that I need to work on that (I am working on it, I promise!) but it just did. She was younger than me and obviously very fit and a bit too pretty and she was obviously into my husband...which shouldn’t be a shocker to me...I mean I a, too. But still! Anyway, that little episode would make me do lots of things that night that I normally wouldn’t have...the ride home was one of them. 

Third, Robert was feeling his drinks more than Steve. Lightweight, right?? 😂 

So I told Robert that he should ride with us. So he did. 

‘When we got to our car, Steve opened the front passenger door for me but I stopped him. I told him that I was going to sit in the back with Robert. I said it in a snarky way...I was still kind of mad. He just said “okay” with a “whatever”or “eye roll” tone. I’m not proud of everything I did on that night...but it worked out for all of us :) 

i got in the back with Robert. We were in our Pathfinder so there was lots of room for fun :). But by the time Steve got in I was already all over him...but it was definitely consensual :). I don’t know what was driving me the wildest...my insane lust for Robert or Steve and His waitress...but I was kissing Robert and I was kissing him hard. My hands were all over him and he was loving it. By the time we were on the interstate I had Robert’s pants undone and was stroking his big, hard, black cock....and sucking on those big, soft lips and that wonderful tongue. I was crazy hot! I wasn’t holding back at all. Again, I’m not sure, but I think my earlier annoyance with the redhead was driving me a little...but Steve later told me that I said more than once how much I loved Robert’s cock...and said how big it is...and how I couldn’t wait to get home so he could fuck me...I do remember wanting to climb on top of him in the car and slide up and down that big cock...but I didn’t. 

Eventually, with Robert’s help, I worked his pants down to his knees and took that manlyncock into my mouth. I love sucking his cock! It just feels so good having such a thick cock in my mouth. I don’t know why I love it so much. But it’s not just about getting him hard to fuck me...I’ve actually orgasmed sucking his big, black cock. I’ve touched myself while doing it when I orgasmed giving him oral...but still...i love it that much! I just love how my lips slide up and down it’s meaty flesh...how it slides over my tongue...pressing against my throat (I still can’t take him in my throat)...and I love how it feels when it swells inside my mouth! 

Anyway...eventually I got up on my knees on the sear beside him so he could touch my pussy while I sucked him. I needed attention too :). When I stopped to get on my knees was the only time I remember catching Steve’s eyes in the rear view mirror. The only thing I really remember about that was how big his eyes seemed...I just smiled and went back to sucking Robert’s cock. Robert immediately pulled my dress over my back and starting running his hand over my ass. I’ve never done anal before and I don’t think I could...not with Robert, anyway...maybe with Steve :) but not Robert! But I do like it when Robert touches me there. Sometimes when he’s fucking me doggy style he’ll push a finger inside -me there....which drives me wild...but this time he just slid his finger over my rose bud :) and then over my slit...he leaned over toward me and then slid one finger and then eventually two inside me....he fucked me with his fingers at the same pace as I sucked up and down his cock...

‘I know I was moaning pretty loud as I sucked him...and Robert lovesmit when I get loud...it really turns him on the loudest I get....the louder I get the quicker he cums :) i guess he gets off on the noises I make and knowing that he’s causing them :) But I didn’t want him to cum, yet....so I’d slow down whenever I felt him start pushing up into my mouth. He does that when he’s about to cum...I know him so well that I know when to slow down or stop :) I’ve sucked his cock a lot! 

It was amazing. I knew Steve could hear me. I could hear my own pussy making squishy sounds with Robert’s fingers fucking me. My saliva was coating his cock and running down my hand  and wrist (fortunately we have leather seats! :)

I was loving Robert’s cock so much that I didn’t realize it when we got home. When Steve stopped the car, I sat up and looked around a little and saw that Steve had actually pulled into the garage! I laughed a little...held Robert’s cock...kissed him passionately and said out loud...”Let’s go fuck!” 

‘Robert pulled his pants up and we got out of the car. 

Steve walked into the house first. When Robert and I walked in...I held his hand leading him to the spare bedroom past the living room. 

That’s where Steve would watch for the second time :) 

Leslie 

On 3/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, SandL said:

Ok I’m home now so I can continue the true story of what happened and not the made up stuff. Yes there was a little redhead waitress...but let’s not get carried away, Steve :) 

At The Bar

Before we went in, Steve wanted to make sure I understood the rules. He thought that people would notice us walking in together and that it would be weird if I was super flirty with Robert and also thought that it would be a bad idea if I sat WITH Robert instead of him. That was reasonable...but I explained that if we don’t know anyone, i wanted to have fun. :) (In case you’re wondering why he would bring that up...I had teased Steve about sitting with Robert while Steve sat across from us earlier that day...its in the comment section of the Not Watching post). 

Anyway, so we see Robert and Steve immediately has to use the men’s room. While Steve is away, Robert and I looked for somewhere we could sit and still see the game. That’s why we’re supposed to be there after all 😂 I had been imagining us sitting in a booth all day. Me and Robert on one side. Steve on the other. I thought it would be so fun for Steve to watch us and wonder what we were doing under the table. But alas 😂 No such booth was available. Instead we got a high top table that was between the bar and the booths....kind of in the middle. It was good so that we could all three sit together and not look weird. It was round so if we were sitting in a way that we could see the big screen then we would just look like three people sitting close so we can see. But it was bad because people would easily be able to see what was going on under the table. Hmmmmmmmmm it was a dilemma 😂Whatever was I going to do???? 

When I saw Steve I waved to him and he came and sat down with us. He said something like, “this is cozy” I said my usual “Yup.” So the seating arrangements were Robert on my left and Steve on my right with me, obviously in the middle. not exactly what I wanted but I could live with it. :)

I won’t bore you with the moment by moment stuff. We had a few drinks. I had a sour IPA for the first time that was really good. Well, I had 2 of them. It was 14% alcohol! I had no idea that beers would have that much alcohol in them. Steve drinks a lot of the craft beer thingies but I don’t...so for a girl who doesn’t drink very much, it didn’t take me long before I was feeling a little buzzed. With all the sexual tension and my natural flirtiness and my growing sexual confidence...a little buzz could be a bad thing. Or is it a good thing? Secondjag, care to explain the good girl bad girl thing again?? 😂  

But the longer we were there the more impossible it was to keep my hands out of Robert’s lap. I just love the feeling of him in my hand. Even if he has pants on :) it reminds me of what is in store for me...you know, when he’s fuckng me later :)...and I just love the feel of  it. In his pants, his bulge is so big...it just makes my hand feel so small. He kept trying to stop me...for one he didn’t want to rip his pants with that big cock poking out :) and two, he wasn’t completely in favor of me being so forward in such a public place. Such a gentleman, huh??? But eventually, he knew I wasn’t going to stop and so he just let me. 

It was during this time that the little red headed waitress came into the picture. She had been bringing us our drinks but eventually she started hanging out at the endge of our table...Steve’s edge! What a slut, right???

Quick background: One of my friends on here asked me if I would be okay if Steve was with another woman. I said it would honestly be hard for me but I wouldn’t try to stop him. I was also asked if I could watch him. I don’t remember what I said exactly, but i think that would be really hard for me. I don’t know why. It sounds unfair and kind of bitchy for me to do that...at least in our way of doing the lifestyle thing...but it would be hard. That’s all I can say. 

But at this point, with another woman pretty clearly flirting with my husband, I was getting a little mad. Not mad mad. Just a little bit. She was way to young for Steve...for starters. And she looked pretty amazing in her little skirt and tight t-shirt. Obviously those clothes were for getting tips...but I’ll admit she looked really sexy. (Is that what you wanted me to say, Steve???) And Steve was having a blast with it. And she must have thought I was with Robert...by this point, I had scooted my chair closer to Robert...so I’m sure that’s what she thought. Anyway, the little slutty, redhead certainly fueled my fire :) and the alcohol wasn’t helping to calm me down. I had forgotten all the rules by this point 😂 

Every once in a while I would lean over and tell Steve what I was doing. “God his cock is so big, Steve.” “He’s getting so hard, Steve.” “Look at where my hand is Steve.” “I can’t wait for him to fuck me with that big black cock, Steve.” Steve can tell you whether or not he liked it...but when I reached down and felt him with my other hand...he felt like he was about to explode! 

Eventually I pulled Robert’s hand onto my thigh. I just love the feeling of his big hands on me. They feel so good. So strong and masculine. I kept spreading my legs a little hoping he would feel how wet he was making me...and of course he did. What man doesn’t like to feel what he’s doing to a woman? :) When he starte to rub me....I leaned back in my chair...not all the way like I was having at orgasm...just enough so I could look down and see his hand moving under my dress...and for Steve to see. I tugged at Steve and told him to look...when he did, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Robert started to press one of his fingers inside me. Steve couldn’t see that under my dress...but my heavy breathing and the expression on my face surely did! I just said, “I want to go now. Please, Steve. I need to feel him inside me. Please, let’s go home “

Steve said okay. 

Next is the car ride home. Hint: we all rode together :) 

this is decidedly a good girl 😈😈😜

• Like 3

Guest SandL
1 hour ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Not sure it should say bad choices or fun choices, but either way there’s always good stories 😉😂

For secondjag...I mean daddy...I guess choices are kind of like what he calls girls. Bad girls = good girls ...so bad choices - good choices :) 

59 minutes ago, SandL said:

For secondjag...I mean daddy...I guess choices are kind of like what he calls girls. Bad girls = good girls ...so bad choices - good choices :) 

2 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Not sure it should say bad choices or fun choices, but either way there’s always good stories 😉😂

LMAO, Now I'm sooooo confused 🤣

• Haha 2

Guest SandL
On 3/30/2019 at 9:23 PM, secondjag said:

There's a good girl.  Somebodys' got to let the air out of this tire 😈 

Love the new pic baby

Thanks, Daddy :) I can do that 🥰