CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold To My With Her Dr

funluv1973

The first time was after a couple of visits where I was in the room with her for her visits I would go in with her because she has selective hearing. I noticed he would maneuver his stool so his leg would go between hers so she would have to spread them so he could get close. On the 3rd visit, he said we should do a complete check up and she should get undressed and put on a gown we were the last appointment of the day. I said I guess I should wait outside, he said they might be best. So I went out to the waiting room. It seemed like I was out there forever there was no one in the office I went up to the door I could not hear anything I tried the knob and the door was locked. About 15 minutes later they came out and he said do what I said and see you on Wednesday. Out to the car, we went she was acting strange I asked her what was wrong she said nothing in a sharp tone. Then started bitch about some trivial shit about my work. enough said. 

See started going to the DR. every week unknown to me I was working out of town. One week I was home she said she had an appointment and she wanted to know if she looked ok she was all deck up, I said She got home about 10 pm I was already in bed, she got into bed and I started messing around with her, I said mmmm your very wet what were you and nancy talking about she was always telling her about her escapes with guys one, in particular, that had a huge dick. I wasn't long before we were fucking She seemed very wet and looser for some reason. I asked if talking to nancy got her all wet she said no, I said really because you seem really wet tonight, I wouldn't let it drop she finally said... she has been fucking the DR. and it was his cum in her that was so wet. I could feel my cock growing hard again, how could that happen I asked. She said you remember when you went to the waiting room I was on the table he started probing me and said did anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful pussy?   She said she was stunned, then said would you be offended if I said I would love to eat you? She said no meaning no she would be offended, but wasn't giving him permission to do it. Then he started eating her  she said she was so wet already from him touching her she didn't want to stop him and just closed her eyes and let him. After awhile she felt his cock going in her pussy and he started fucking her she said she was afraid to say anything for fear I would hear her. Then she felt him cum inside her and he pulled his cock out and rubbed it up and down her pussy. She whispered that she is not on the pill he said it's ok he was fixed. He then told her that he wanted her to come in 3 times a week for more. And not to say anything to me or fuck me after we have sex. She said she felt so naughty and excited that it happened with me right outside the room that she did as he said.

As time went on she would get more daring and would fuck me after she had sex with him just to see if I would notice. I could not imagine how turn on I was hearing this. I asked her how long this has been going on she said 2 years. I asked her has there been others she said not since we were married, but when we were going out.  More later on these.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doctors are lucky. in their profession they meet patients of opposite sex and if they are atracted to them sexually, they can easily seduce them. It has happened with my wife too. She started getting the last appointment so that they can get rid of the nurse and have real hot sessions. When i confronted her about her wet pussy and panties, she came out and said that he gives me orgasms everytime he fucks which i cant do. She said she intends to continue wether i like it or not. To my utter horror i had ejaculated just by listening to her. Then she knew that I am a cuckold material. She was bold enough to suggest that I am going to drive her down for her next date, which I did. For the first few times. i was made to wait in the waiting room hearing their love making sounds. Even though it was exciting, it was also frustrating. She sensed it and suggested i be present and watch their fucking. It was a great soght my wife spreading her legs and guiding his cock, which was much longer and thicker than mine, int her cunt. They were trying out all positions.

One day my wife asked me to eat and clean her cunt, which I did and I found that it did taste great and when she asked me to ckeanhis cock with my touth,i hesitated a little, but after she ordered me with a raised voice i took his cock in my mouth and licked him clean. Ididnt find it revolting as i had guessed. My sucking and tounging made him hard again and he was ready to fuck her again. my wife complimented me on my oral skills and thanked me for making him hard again for a second fuck within  such a short time, that time the fuck lasted real long time and both were exhauted by the time they were thro'

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lilwhtdick61
On 3/14/2015 at 1:05 PM, TexasCouple said:

My first wife was a nurse, never got her to play with other men but women were a go. She told me a number of stories about doctors messing with other nurses, patients, other doctors' wives. Horny profession. 

My wife is a nurse, tells the stories of everyone else fucking around.  So she's trying to tell me everyone else is doing it but not her.  Yeah right.

• 2 weeks later...