CuckoldFart.com

Like to meet straight single older men to view my pics

midUKhole

I have thousands of x-rated pics and vids of my attractive, curvy wife taken over many years of slutty behaviour with me ranging from when she was 25 to 45.

I'd love to share my collection with dirty old men, in your home, and put her up on your TV while we watch and enjoy together.

Samples available.

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TEST

On 4/6/2019 at 9:28 AM, midUKhole said:

I have thousands of x-rated pics and vids of my attractive, curvy wife taken over many years of slutty behaviour with me ranging from when she was 25 to 45.

I'd love to share my collection with dirty old men, in your home, and put her up on your TV while we watch and enjoy together.

Samples available.

25-45 ! You are a very lucky man to have had 20 years with a willing spouse . 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:28 AM, midUKhole said:

Samples available.

send me some..I'm what your seeking

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 06/04/2019 at 15:28, midUKhole said:

J'ai des milliers de photos et de vidéos classées X de ma femme séduisante et bien roulée prises au cours de nombreuses années de comportement salope avec moi, allant de l'âge de 25 à 45 ans.

J'aimerais partager ma collection avec des vieillards sales, dans votre maison, et la mettre sur votre téléviseur pendant que nous regardons et apprécions ensemble.

Échantillons disponibles.

sa m excite grave de voir ta slope  moi ahe de 50ans

48408264_510063702813763_6418470689887485952_n.png