CuckoldFart.com

Talk Dirty To Me About My Wife.

desihubby

Talk dirty to me about my wife.

I get horny when a guy talks dirty to me about my wife.

If you are keen on it..or if you like long term role play..please feel free to fill your information here...

Your age.

Your location.

What kind of talk do you have in mind?

How long are you online daily?

Regards.

IF I LIKE THE INFO, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. 

DO NOT PM ME..I will ignore you.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

I bet she'd like a big dick in her ass...I like to spread a hot ass and spit on it...rub it around a bit with my thumb and then press my thumb into the first knuckle and let her moan...if she didn't like it...it's ok, I wouldn't stop. It matters to me that I get off, not whether she likes it or not. I'm a kinky bastard...I'll use her the way I like, not the way she likes.

Male 48 in Canada, I'm on and off line but when I know there is something worth it, I can stay online for a long time.

• Like 1

I bet she'd like a big dick in her ass...I like to spread a hot ass and spit on it...rub it around a bit with my thumb and then press my thumb into the first knuckle and let her moan...if she didn't like it...it's ok, I wouldn't stop. It matters to me that I get off, not whether she likes it or not. I'm a kinky bastard...I'll use her the way I like, not the way she likes.

Male 48 in Canada, I'm on and off line but when I know there is something worth it, I can stay online for a long time.

message me ur yahoo id

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

desihubby

What an interesting post you've made on the forum....unfortunately for your wife, she will NOT enjoy becoming one of my online sluts. Your attitude is horrendous...and would not be acceptable to me.

I will tell you this:

I am 57 yrs old...male...married....and from the U.S. I am experienced in online cuck relationships...and have many satisfied wives and cuck husbands that I "own".

What kind of talk do I have in mind??? Our talk would be of your wife being a filthy, slutwife whore for me...being used as a fucktoy for my sexual pleasure. She would be an "owned" slut...and she would do as I told her to. That's what we WOULD have talked about. But it's not going to happen.  

As a DomBull...I do not apply for the position of your wife's bull...online or otherwise. It doesn't work that way. Not with me anyway.

Here's how it DOES work with me :

I might express a desire for someone's wife. The cuck hubby then offers his wife to me. I then review her/them...their wishes, desires, needs,etc...and inspect her to see if she meets my qualifications to be one of MY sluts. Then, if I want to have her be one of MY sluts...I let the cuck hubby know....and tell him how we will proceed.

Like I said, in your case...there's nothing to worry about...your attitude is not acceptable.

I wish you good luck in finding what you are looking for you and your wife.

I mean no ill will towards you...but I did want to let you know how I felt about your post.

Good luck...and good day!

My regards to you

DomBull4U

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

desihubby

What an interesting post you've made on the forum....unfortunately for your wife, she will NOT enjoy becoming one of my online sluts. Your attitude is horrendous...and would not be acceptable to me.

I will tell you this:

I am 57 yrs old...male...married....and from the U.S. I am experienced in online cuck relationships...and have many satisfied wives and cuck husbands that I "own".

What kind of talk do I have in mind??? Our talk would be of your wife being a filthy, slutwife whore for me...being used as a fucktoy for my sexual pleasure. She would be an "owned" slut...and she would do as I told her to. That's what we WOULD have talked about. But it's not going to happen.  

As a DomBull...I do not apply for the position of your wife's bull...online or otherwise. It doesn't work that way. Not with me anyway.

Here's how it DOES work with me :

I might express a desire for someone's wife. The cuck hubby then offers his wife to me. I then review her/them...their wishes, desires, needs,etc...and inspect her to see if she meets my qualifications to be one of MY sluts. Then, if I want to have her be one of MY sluts...I let the cuck hubby know....and tell him how we will proceed.

Like I said, in your case...there's nothing to worry about...your attitude is not acceptable.

I wish you good luck in finding what you are looking for you and your wife.

I mean no ill will towards you...but I did want to let you know how I felt about your post.

Good luck...and good day!

My regards to you

DomBull4U

You senile old fart

57 is it or 67?

Perhaps ur so senile that u forgot ur age?

U fukin retard

R u a bull or BULLSHIT?

Who the fuk would want to see a fukin old fart like u

Fuk his wife u fukin retard

Go back to the loony bin whr u came from u senile old fukin fart!

Fuk off

• 2 weeks later...

hushmail, any time you want to hear some dirty thoughts about your wife...you know who to contact. I love her tits, I love her ass...and I want to use all of her fuck holes.

Hope I see you again in the chatroom...and I'll tell you more. Would absolutely love to make your wife my filthy fuckslut!  See you around.

Your age.

Your location.

What kind of talk do you have in mind?

How long are you online daily?

Regards

Hi am arnab 34 m here from india,

I like to spend time with cuckold cpls & provide them a memorable fun so that we 3 all will have awesome fun together, love to chat hot about your wife , wana see her pics , love to comment dirty on her pics & finally when u will invite me love to show u how string am i in banging her in front of u & u will be mad to see her while i will make her a slave for me for that night. love to chat u more. my messenger id= [email protected]. feel free to msg me in yahoo , I use to be online every night after 11pm :) hope wi will provide u cpl a memorable time :)