CuckoldFart.com

My first wife Diane

lastmaninline40

My Mother was a shared wife and sometimes when Mon and Dad had men come over to fuck her y younger sister and I would listen outside of their door even when we were little and did not know exactly what was going on and the only time we were caught was when Lea and I decided to try it ourselves and Kea was a virgin and she screamed when I gammed my cock into her on the floor  and Dad caught us it felt so good that I couldn't quit and Dad just stood there watching until I came nothing was ever said about it afterwards thought so Lea and I would sneak into each others bed and fuck like bunny's after that but Mom took Lea to the D and had her put on bith control so she wouldn't get pregnant after she became a teen ager and grew tits I learned the jys of watching sharing her with some of my friends and I decided that this was what I wanted in a wife.

The pictures are of my first wife Diane.

688.jpg

840.jpg

cuckold - Copy.jpg

• Like 14

Cuckold Tests

I met her online at a dating site and we talked several times then met. she was interested in getting a husband and I was interested in getting a wife to share and we discussed that all the while we had been having sex and this turned into a kind of fore play we did before getting it on and Diane was not at all put out with my desires and went along with me she even jacked a friend of mine off in the front seat of our car the night before we married. Did I love her well lets just say that she fit in very well with what I had planned for her and over time yes I did earn to love her .

Shortly after we married we began to plan on her first excursion and the first three times it didn't turn out all that great but we learned from our mistakes .

We planned on getting her picked up in a bar and having him bring him to our pace and I would hide in the closet and watch them fuck and that worked fie I watched from a table while she sat at the bar n her mini skirt and tank top without a bra and in just minutes guys were swarming around her like bees and she danced almost every dance and we had talked it over and she was letting them feel her ass and maul her tits while the danced . 

An older guy finally claimed her and she moved to his table and they danced and talked for a short time and around 11: she signaled me that they were ready to leave so I hurried home and I waited and waited for them but they didn't show up it was hours and I was pissed at first then I began to worry that maybe they had been in an accident and I called the police to see if there were any accidents reported but just a couple finder benders so other things came to mind maybe she had been kidnapped or something she should have called or something by now and I was a wreck sitting there in the dark waiting for them.  Around 3AMcar lights turned onto our block and the car stopped out front and Diane got out then leaned back inside to kiss him and he took off.

I was relieved that she was OK but pissed that she hadn't called to let me know and when she stepped into the kitchen and turned on the light I asked where the hell have you been and she was startled and looked over at me her hair was hanging in her face and her pull over tank top was outside of her skirt ad her lipstick was smeared on her lips she looked well fucked.

She said I thought you would be asleep by Jerrys apartment was closer and he wanted to go there and O just didn't know what to do...…. I asked why didn't you call or something I was worried sick and she said I forgot to charge my phone and it was dead I tried really I tried.

I cooled down a little and asked did you fuck ad she said Duuuu  that was what you wanted yes of course we did..... I asked did you suck his cock and she said just enough to get him hard the second time...….then I asked because we hadn't discussed this before did you let him cum in you and she flushed a bright pink and nodded her head.

All of a sudden I wanted to see it and I literally dragged her into the bedroom and helped her undress and made her lay back on the bed and spread her legs and her pussy hair was mated with drying male sperm and I couldn't stop I leaned n close and smelled his musky Oder and I was so hot now that I even licked her pussy and Diane tried t stop me saying don't hon he came in me twice pushing on my forehead but I was out of control and I licked her clean then I fucked her in his cum and it felt fantastic adding my cum to his .

The second time the guy was so excited that he just brought her in and he pushed her back on the bed and he pushed her mini skirt up around her waist and he only pushed his pants down over his ass I couldn't see a thing as he got between her legs and began to wildly fuck her and he came in less than 5 minutes and hurriedly left... It was funny in a way but still not what I wanted. The third guy talked her into sucking his cock wile he drove and he came just before he got th the house and he just dropped her off and left.

At that point we started planning these things better and we began our learning curve.

• Like 2

I met all of my wives online and we discussed my desires before committing to anything so they each knew what was expected of them to begin with Lisa my last wife and I are still married and we get along fine. I am now in my mid 40s and Lisa is 19 but she is one horny bitch and I love the hell out of her along with a few other guys.

To date although I don't consider myself gay I have eaten other mens cum out of all of them and have sucked about 12 guuys off while they watched me.

th1QYZM1HP.jpg.036cf552225803f82590b90c6463e22a.jpg

• Like 7

• CuckoldFart featured, pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...