CuckoldFart.com

Cleaning up and cum eating captions (mostly)

lifeslayer696

CUCKOLD TEST

13 hours ago, lifeslayer696 said:

Hotwife captions (107).jpg

LOVE IT!!! I love watching&helping her get ready for her fuck dates, YESSSSSSS! Then clean her up&out when she comes home, nothing turns me on more than my woman coming home, pussy&asshole, VERY well fucked&stretched out, for me to enthusiastically, clean up!!! HEAVEN!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, lifeslayer696 said:

Screenshot_20180508-154000.thumb.png.ac50223aeb0d26c31167ee505e0b754f.png.f96dedda23c80e6764767ae22871f98b.png

Screenshot_20180508-154207.thumb.png.ad7291a97a05f7aa4083bf70d1c89b27.thumb.png.15347da3045c47bef0f175017b8e69f4.png

Screenshot_20180508-154148.thumb.png.fe5cd0dbf4a1696d9b8f46a41c62c8cb.thumb.png.f7f16d137ad9d9a1a0ea41b36da8728b.png

A few others for @Beatoffboy.

Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSS! My hot woman promised me her virginasshole! But since she has been blacked, she has been more curious about anal, so I surprised her, had her favorite BBC lover come over, he's working with a very thick 12 inches, he came over, I had her sit on my face while I ate her pussy, he began  to slowly, and very passionately, open her virgin asshole up!!! The ass fucking, that went on over my face, yessssssss! He opened her asshole up soooooo very good, 4 hours later, she was in heaven, and after the first fuck, he fucked her sooooo, deep&hard, and well, after her first assfuck, he gaped out her asshole, MMMMMM, YESSSSSSSSSS! SO yes her asshole was promised to me, but a 12 inch bbc got it, tore it up, and I"m glad. This is what "LOYAL" cuckolds do, and I love it SOOOOO very much, would not trade it for ANYTHING, in the world!!! I'm totally committed to the cuckold life style,  as a smaller dick black man, I am totally committed to BBC forever for my hot woman/fiancee/hot wife. No matter what happens with this woman, I am totally committed to the cuckold life!!! I'm her cuckold now, but no matter what happens in the future with us, I am cuckold for ever!!! As an 8 3/4 inch black man, I'm gladly, happily, cuckold material, I can and have mannnnnny times pleased&orgasmed  my woman, but NOTHING beats a monster  bbc!!! So I am totally committed to the cuck life, with sheer PLEASURE, for her getting, well fucked by it, by me watching it, wonderfully happen in front of my eyes, yesssss. So this is how it will be FOREVER!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, lifeslayer696 said:

Screenshot_20180508-154000.thumb.png.ac50223aeb0d26c31167ee505e0b754f.png.f96dedda23c80e6764767ae22871f98b.png

Screenshot_20180508-154207.thumb.png.ad7291a97a05f7aa4083bf70d1c89b27.thumb.png.15347da3045c47bef0f175017b8e69f4.png

Screenshot_20180508-154148.thumb.png.fe5cd0dbf4a1696d9b8f46a41c62c8cb.thumb.png.f7f16d137ad9d9a1a0ea41b36da8728b.png

A few others for @Beatoffboy.

Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSS! My hot woman promised me her asshole, I would have loved to have it, but after being blacked, she got more curious about anal, so I decided to surprise her, I called her favorite BBC lover to come over&open up that virgin, asshole, he was soooooooo excited to get that virgin asshole, and let me say, he TORE it up!!! Yessssssss! He has a VERY thick, 12 inch bbc, after 4 hours of glorious,  ass fucking, he fucked her sooooo orgasmically well, her asshole was deliciously gape out, after her first ass fuck! Yessssss!  I got to watch as my womans asshole was stretched, and totally destroyed over my face, and right in front of my eyes, now I'm in heaven! Yesssss! I'm definately cuckold for LIFE!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cucklove said:

Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSS! My hot woman promised me her virginasshole! But since she has been blacked, she has been more curious about anal, so I surprised her, had her favorite BBC lover come over, he's working with a very thick 12 inches, he came over, I had her sit on my face while I ate her pussy, he began  to slowly, and very passionately, open her virgin asshole up!!! The ass fucking, that went on over my face, yessssssss! He opened her asshole up soooooo very good, 4 hours later, she was in heaven, and after the first fuck, he fucked her sooooo, deep&hard, and well, after her first assfuck, he gaped out her asshole, MMMMMM, YESSSSSSSSSS! SO yes her asshole was promised to me, but a 12 inch bbc got it, tore it up, and I"m glad. This is what "LOYAL" cuckolds do, and I love it SOOOOO very much, would not trade it for ANYTHING, in the world!!! I'm totally committed to the cuckold life style,  as a smaller dick black man, I am totally committed to BBC forever for my hot woman/fiancee/hot wife. No matter what happens with this woman, I am totally committed to the cuckold life!!! I'm her cuckold now, but no matter what happens in the future with us, I am cuckold for ever!!! As an 8 3/4 inch black man, I'm gladly, happily, cuckold material, I can and have mannnnnny times pleased&orgasmed  my woman, but NOTHING beats a monster  bbc!!! So I am totally committed to the cuck life, with sheer PLEASURE, for her getting, well fucked by it, by me watching it, wonderfully happen in front of my eyes, yesssss. So this is how it will be FOREVER!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!

4 minutes ago, Cucklove said:

My favorite, hot cuckold fantasy, my hot wife is a total slut, Iove&adore sluts, the hottest, wildest slut, is one that will, go out cheat on her man, on a regular&steady basis, goes out cheats on her man, and gets pregnant! Yesssssss! That's the  ULTIMATE, slut!!! Cheat on your man/husband, and get pregnant! YESSSSSS, I'd love it my hot wife, fucked soooooo very good she wants his baby, an SHE will have it!!! Whatching that gorgeous BBC well fuck and impregnate, my hot slut wife, YESSSSSSSSSS! OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!! I  go coo-coo  when I see another bick dick black man, fuck the shit out of my hot, woman, fiancee, wife!!! Tear it up! Ruin that good pussy&asshole, yessssss!!!