CuckoldFart.com

It's her fantasy. How to make it reality?

AdamCuck1991

Hi. Been on the forum for a few days now and really like how welcoming and courteous everyone is.

I've had a cuckolding fantasy about my gf for 6 months now.

Two nights ago, she and I had some intense fun, during which she admitted she often fantasises about another guy inside her while I watch and she kisses me.

She says it's just a fantasy and is very reluctant to take it to the next level.

Has anyone had similar experiences or has advice?

Thanks!

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, AdamCuck1991 said:

Hi. Been on the forum for a few days now and really like how welcoming and courteous everyone is.

I've had a cuckolding fantasy about my gf for 6 months now.

Two nights ago, she and I had some intense fun, during which she admitted she often fantasises about another guy inside her while I watch and she kisses me.

She says it's just a fantasy and is very reluctant to take it to the next level.

Has anyone had similar experiences or has advice?

Thanks!

Keep talking to her but don’t push her into it. If she wants to and she trusts that you’ll stay with her after then she’ll do it. But no matter how much you want it, you won’t really know if you can really handle it until it happens. You might love it even more. You might not love it at all. But if you do it make sure she you’re both doing it because you both want to. Also, talk about what it will mean for your relationship besides the sex because this will affect more than just your sex life. Also, if she loves sex be prepared for it to continue. And if she loves cuckolding you, your sex life will change. That’s doesn’t mean it will stop for you, but if you’re a cuckold and she loves to cuckold you then your sex life will evolve.

I could say a lot more if you want me to. But as we learned, communication is the key. And no matter what you think you’ve thought of, there’s a million things you haven’t ... so KEEP TALKING before and after and then talk some more! 

L

Adam,

Exactly what L said.  A successful experience within the lifestyle begins (and continues) with effective communication.  You both need to be comfortable sharing your feelings and desires.  You also need to realize that those feelings and desires with evolve throughout your exploration, so continued communication is key.

As you start working on that improved communication, I would recommend two mutually supportive tracks.  One track is like you experienced the other day.  Work those conversations into your play sessions.  For starters they should really make things exciting for you both.  Additionally, it will help you guys develop comfort with expressing your feelings.

As your comfort builds, you can start working on the second track, which is to slowly discuss the practical aspects of it.  For example, what type of guy are you interested in having join you?  Would you two prefer a one night stand or something more long-term?  What are your rules on condoms?  Would you always get to watch?  What are your boundaries?  These sorts of very practical details can help a couple go from the fantasy stage to making it a fun, comfortable reality.

Two last points.  First, don't be in a rush.  As exciting as the fantasy may be, it is not worth ruining your relationship over. Take your time.  It will be worth the wait.  Second, be careful and avoid making this about you.  While your opinion certainly matters and you should never do something you don't want to, if you focus on your girlfriend's comfort and pleasure, things will work out better.  She should never feel forced into doing something and she should feel empowered by the experience.

Eric

• Like 3

Generally the more you discuss something, the more you visualise it, the more it feels like reality and then you actually make it happen.

I think the two comments you have are invaluable and are from highly respected people on here. They basically say you must discuss it, discuss it again and then discuss it some more.

Its a huge leap, you have both got to be on the same page without question, but if you achieve it, you have made something that is very difficult happen . And if you have achieved that together, then I believe your relationship could get even stronger. 

• Like 1