CuckoldFart.com

Cuck's Breakfest Of Champions. Enjoy

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sooo.... last nigh, I'm in bed massaging my wife and I make my way to her pussy to start licking. She stops me and says "you better get my new toy, I'm going to need it" so I get up and get out her newest toy, which is much bigger than me. I open the package and she stops me and says "not yet, you first". So I get on top of her and put my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Within a minute or two I am trying hard not to cum. She whispers to me,  "don't hold back, cum for me so you can eat my pussy while you fuck me with that bigger toy". I protested saying that I didn't want to cum that I didn't want to eat my cum tonight. "You are going to cum, you are going to eat it, you are going to stretch my pussy out with that big dildo" and that sent me over the edge. I came like I had not got off in a week and overflowed her pussy. I don't think I had even finished cumming when she started pushing my head down to her pussy and handed me her new "favorite cock" she pushed my mouth right to her clit and I started sucking it as I positioned the big rubber cock to spread her pussy lips. I pushed this thick cock slowly into her and confirmed how much I had came. As I pushed it inside her what seemed like cups of my sperm pushed out of her and covered my mouth and chin. She grabbed my head and held my mouth tight over her clit as I fucked her faster and harder, cum squirting out around it and onto my face with each thrust. After she came the 2nd time she told me to take it out of her and suck it. (I'm not gonna lie, I had already tried to fit this thing in my mouth and it is hard to get much more than the head) I pulled it out of her and put the base on the bed. I  looked down and saw it was totally covered in my thick white cum, I started to pull back (I already came and didn't want cum in my mouth) but she grabbed my head and pushed me half way down the cum covered shaft. She held me there for what seemed like minutes as she instructed me to suck it clean. She finally let me up and pointed to her pussy and said only "finish". I couldn't help myself now, I eagerly lapped away like a good little husband until she was clean enough that the only towel cleanup necessary was for my face.

20201028_122525.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Sooo.... last nigh, I'm in bed massaging my wife and I make my way to her pussy to start licking. She stops me and says "you better get my new toy, I'm going to need it" so I get up and get out her newest toy, which is much bigger than me. I open the package and she stops me and says "not yet, you first". So I get on top of her and put my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Within a minute or two I am trying hard not to cum. She whispers to me,  "don't hold back, cum for me so you can eat my pussy while you fuck me with that bigger toy". I protested saying that I didn't want to cum that I didn't want to eat my cum tonight. "You are going to cum, you are going to eat it, you are going to stretch my pussy out with that big dildo" and that sent me over the edge. I came like I had not got off in a week and overflowed her pussy. I don't think I had even finished cumming when she started pushing my head down to her pussy and handed me her new "favorite cock" she pushed my mouth right to her clit and I started sucking it as I positioned the big rubber cock to spread her pussy lips. I pushed this thick cock slowly into her and confirmed how much I had came. As I pushed it inside her what seemed like cups of my sperm pushed out of her and covered my mouth and chin. She grabbed my head and held my mouth tight over her clit as I fucked her faster and harder, cum squirting out around it and onto my face with each thrust. After she came the 2nd time she told me to take it out of her and suck it. (I'm not gonna lie, I had already tried to fit this thing in my mouth and it is hard to get much more than the head) I pulled it out of her and put the base on the bed. I  looked down and saw it was totally covered in my thick white cum, I started to pull back (I already came and didn't want cum in my mouth) but she grabbed my head and pushed me half way down the cum covered shaft. She held me there for what seemed like minutes as she instructed me to suck it clean. She finally let me up and pointed to her pussy and said only "finish". I couldn't help myself now, I eagerly lapped away like a good little husband until she was clean enough that the only towel cleanup necessary was for my face.

20201028_122525.jpg

sounds like you are fortunate enough to have found the perfect mate for you

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...