CuckoldFart.com

Cuck's Breakfest Of Champions. Enjoy

secondjag

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

That Sunday afternoon I had to drive over to pick up my wife Debbie from Mick's house, I discovered that he'd asked her not to wear a bra or panties. He'd been a work colleague of mine some years before and been after Debbie from the first time he clapped eyes on her with me.

She been a good girl back then, but since we'd embarked on her cuckolding me, Mick requesting her as a friend on Faceb00K - not me you notice? - was only going to end one way. Sure enough, he finally got what he'd wanted for all those years and on a regular basis too.

I picked Debbie up from the end of his street, her waiting on the corner like a cheap hooker in a thin white top and a short blue denim mini-skirt and white shoes. His cum was still trickling out of her and down her inner thigh, but we managed to get her home without getting any on the seat of the car.

We couldn't do anything until the kids were all in bed, but even hours later there was no hiding the fact that she'd been well fucked. Her pussy was red, puffy and still gaping open. She tasted different, her familiar juices combined with a new ingredient pumped into her by Mick and when we fucked she felt even wetter than usual and looser from the hard fucking she'd had earlier.

In bed, Debbie and I played a little teasing game where I pretended I didn't even know she'd been out that afternoon, let alone where she'd been, who with or what they'd been doing. I had to "guess", suggesting various places, scenarios and men, before she "confessed" to sneaking over to Mick's house whilst his wife was out and how he'd quickly stripped her, sucked her tits and licked her out before mounting her and fucked her much harder than she was used to with me, maybe because he liked that she was my wife or perhaps as "punishment" for making him wait so long to let him fuck her.

I didn't particularly like Mick, I found him quite smug, arrogant almost, and he'd put me down in front of colleagues and criticise the way I did the job. I guess the ultimate put-down for him was finallly succeeding in getting my wife into bed, but my hard cock and my reaction to tasting his cum and the sloppy seconds told Debbie I was absolutely fine with what had happened. Even though my wife admitted that Mick's cock was only half the size of mine, they ended up fucking on and off for 2-3 years, usually at her request when she needed a good seeing-to in contrast to our more usual gentle love-making, until he moved away from the area.

41882966_hd00212.thumb.jpg.46bca274e9c4fbe4c3a80f0c72d1fded.jpg

Very nice and lucky Peter!  Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 7/10/2022 at 1:04 PM, secondjag said:

better come hungry

Cream 23 (2).gif

Cream 23 (3).gif

Cream 23 (4).gif

Cream 23 (5).gif

Cream 23 (6).gif

Cream 23 (7).gif

Cream 23 (1).gif

image004 (3).jpg

Outstanding GIFs and pics ..Jag....Makes me wanna bury my face into each and every pussy and ass....If I had to do it over again...I'd probably marry the Hottest Slut in town....and theirs at least a half Dozen chicks I knew back in the day that I still Jerk off fantasizing about them...Again outstanding.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dober said:

Outstanding GIFs and pics ..Jag....Makes me wanna bury my face into each and every pussy and ass....If I had to do it over again...I'd probably marry the Hottest Slut in town....and theirs at least a half Dozen chicks I knew back in the day that I still Jerk off fantasizing about them...Again outstanding.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...