CuckoldFart.com

My slutwife

Guest dougcrispin69

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

doug, thanks for these nice pics of your hot-n-sexy...and teasing hotwife. Nice, tight, fuckable body on her...nice body, sexy legs and a great ass! 

Definitely love the last hot pic of your beautiful wife. She's giving us a good look at her sexy playfulness. Or should I say sluttiness? I think I should because that's what she looks like...laying there blindfolded...her legs...and her pussy... spread open to show how much she's ready to get fucked! 

She looks like a good submissive slut...offering her married pussy to another man. She looks like a wanton slut that wants a dominant man to take that pussy...and use it! 

I think she wants that cunt of hers filled with a hard, hot cock...and she wants it fucked good and hard...and eventually left oozing and dripping the cum of the stranger...the dom stranger that used her like she needs to be used. 

Imagine your naughty slut wife...laying there with those slut legs spread...and her slut cunt...so pink and pretty...oozing another man's cum...and your naughty, horny, just-fucked slutwife dipping her fingers into her cum-filled cunt...so she can suck and lick her fingers to taste her bull's cum. 

Imagine that doug....I'm pretty sure you already are. And I'll bet your dirty slutwife is too!

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...