CuckoldFart.com

Any bulls in HK?

sub_sissyslut79

Dear All,

We are a mixed married couple (European male / Korean female) and are into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife (28y) is looking for a permanent bf/fuckbuddy in HK so please get in touch if you are interested and are in your 20s or 30s. Well-endowed and sophisticated only please.

Thanks,

Sissyboy

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

Dear All,

We are a mixed married couple (European male / Korean female) and are into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife (28y) is looking for a permanent bf/fuckbuddy in HK so please get in touch if you are interested and are in your 20s or 30s. Well-endowed and sophisticated only please.

Thanks,

Sissyboy

Hi,

I can be a permanent fuckbuddy for your wife in HK.

Feel free to contact me

• 1 year later...

Hi guys my name is Anthony. I am 36 year old male, residing in Central Florida. I have a true desire to be with an Asian woman. Although I don't live in HK, I'm still very interested in building a relationship with her. Maybe if things go well, we can visit one another. Make my dream come true and let me fuck your beautiful Asian wife. Be awesome if you let me inpregnate her and you guys raise the child. Hope to hear from you: [email protected]

post-22399-0-49670100-1468335738_thumb.jpeg

post-22399-0-24338900-1468335757_thumb.jpeg

post-22399-0-65737300-1468335777_thumb.jpeg