CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Coach

UK_EX

I have just recently found a wonderful book called CuckoldCoach by Kole Raymond and his wife Lisa. It gives a fantastic insight into why people want to enter into cuckold relationships, and gives instructions on how to get your woman to cuckold you.

Kole helps you understand the cuckold desires in men and women, drawing on research and his own experiences with his wife. He explains the different types of cuckold, the original cuckold, the modern cuckold and the forced cuckold, and the techniques you can use to enter into a cuckold lifestyle but still keep her emotionally faithful and loyal.

He goes into the little things that you can do, like picking up the tab every time you’re out with her, telling her how lucky you are to be with her, using submissive body language

It is amazing how many points I have been scoring without even knowing it, picking up small bills, using submissive body language, hanging out the washing, washing the dishes, and ensuring that we use the 'woman on top' position for sex. I have now added other things like losing arguments to her, submissive walking, submissive seating and letting her control the TV remote.

For the very important selection of the other man, I was so lucky that our best friend started fondling my wife. Once I had the idea of her cuckolding me in my head however, I wanted her to get on with having him and cuckolding me, but I also wanted her to remain emotionally loving towards me.

I was very comfortable with her having him as her new partner, and obviously she was happy with him as she was suggesting it to me. Knowing him well before meant that there was no risk that he might try to use his position for financial advantage against us. Sexually transmitted diseases also were not a problem for us as we trusted him totally. This also meant that when she decided to have him bareback, she was able to do so without a second thought. Remember, both you and your partner must be comfortable with her new sexual partner. If either of you are not comfortable with him or anything about the relationship it is okay for you to say no.

I was so relieved when she did get started with him and I could actually experience my new cuckold status. Oddly, the more sex she had with him, the closer we became, our relationship soared to new heights. Like Kole, I found that the real thing was so much better than the cuckold fantasy that I had been having.

I am still with the same wife today and our relationship over the last 30 years has been super, both emotionally and physically. She had sex with our friend almost every day for about seven years and my only regret is that she stopped seeing him.

Like Kole, we talked about our feelings and defined the boundaries that we were both comfortable with. This helped keep all the activity within mutually agreed boundaries, preventing damage to our relationship. Kole points out that you MUST make sure that you are in compliance with your local law, in some countries cuckoldry is illegal and may have severe legal punishments. My wife started out having sex with him in the comforts of our marital bed, but she soon started going to his place for evenings or nights of passion, leaving me at home to wonder what they were doing together.

Above all it is important that you enjoy yourselves, make sure that you and your lady, have fun, I'm sure her partner will enjoy himself!

• Like 3

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

I tend to think this is probably bogus. I've googled the book and there are "articles" titled "Is Cuckold Coach a scam!" Then the article proceeds to give a glowing review and say it's bound to work, an obvious plant by the author.

Look, it's simple. Either your wife is the type that will, or she isn't. You shouldn't have to trick her into. During sex, ask her to tell you a fantasy she would never admit to you before. Then when she asks yours, tell her. Give her a few days, maybe send a Hotwife story or picture to her and see if she comes around. It's that easy.