CuckoldFart.com

A Woman's Perspective/from Her Point Of View

katysexylady

Guys,

Most posts on here are from men who either fantasise about their wives/girlfriends being fucked by other guys, or from guys sharing some experience that they have had with other guys.

A woman to be in that position has to be sexually active and willing to cheat on her husband or boyfriend. Does not mean that she does not love him but desires sexual contact with other men to satisfy her own needs.

How does it all start. It is normally from the men suggesting that another guy is introduced into their relationship. Let's face it we all love to talk dirty in the bedroom and that is where most fanasies come into play, at some point the fantasy becomes a realality or may stay as a fantasy.

How does the wife feel when it is suggested to her from her husband about having another man fuck her. Does the thought of that turn her on, what goes through her mind when it initially is said to her. If it takes place who makes the suggestion to do it again.  Does the wife enjoy having her husband watch her with another guy maybe wanking himself as he watches. What goes through her head. What point does he become a cuck. Who is it that makes him prepare her for a Bull, and who makes him clean up, does it initially start with her or from a Bull that is about to fuck her or from him after he has cum.

We are all different and at different stages in our lives. As one gets older we tend to crave for variety if one is sexually active.

How do we treat our men. Do we tease them and deny them while they watch. Do we give them one of those blue pills and tie him naked to a chair and make him watch his wife being pleasured. Some women take it to the extreme (although I do not actually know any) in putting their man into some form of chastity cage. Do us women ask our husbands to find Bulls/Doms to pleasure us or do we have to source that out for ourselves and just surprise the husband when  someone rings the doorbell and bearing in mind you have chosen to wear something a little sexy and had applied a little extra make-up.

At what time did we decide to take the upper hand. Going from the initial fantasy of the bedroom talk to demanding that you need pleasuring on a regular basis. How he gets used to you dressing in a slutty way when you go out, showing plenty of the goods to others, freely engaging in sexual banter with strangers while he sits there and watches and listens.

Do we take the initiative by dressing in a way as to draw attention to ourselves. We all approach this in different ways. How often do we as women demand such things from our husbands. It is not to ridicule him with our contemptuous language or behaviour. It is because we demand sex with others and enjoy the variety.

Come on girls lets have our own say and our point of view.

Katy xxx

post-15184-0-76579500-1435230931_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

CUCKOLD TEST

Thank you so much Katy for starting such thread, I hope many of the ladies here will contribute. I've always wanted all the input I can get on this from the ladies as I am still in the process of convincing my wife. Well, actually she is convinced mentally but not so ready morally. Still needs to be persuaded and encouraged to take a step. any experience of the ladies could give me ideas to help her for that - and help her to admit her "desires of sexual contact with other men to satisfy her own needs".

Interesting thread Katy,

For me it started with my hubby fantasising about it which I found very odd, but our neighbour started 'trying it on' with me.  We had a leaking radiator one afternoon, I called my hubby, and he called the neighbour and asked him if he could help - and I suspect he primed him to touch me up. 

Knowing my husband's desire, when the neighbour started touching and caressing me I gave in to him.   It just felt great to have someone so interested in me once again.

When my hubby came home, he obviously knew what had happened, and we had the most wonderful lovemaking session.  He was so turned on, knowing that I had been in the bed with our neighbour earlier.

I think my hubby and I were in our late 20's at the time, the neighbour was a bit older.  We had good times, but it ended when the neighbour moved away for his work.

Now in my 50's, we have started seeing someone regularly, who dominates me lightly, and my husband severely.  We all enjoy an open relationship, meeting once a month at our place.   We all got STI tested, so we all know that we are OK, which allows me to have him without a condom, and my hubby likes being ordered to lick me clean afterwards.

We enjoy denying Pete the ability to move, see, or hear what we are doing by tying him up or excluding him from the bedroom.  Pete has to answer the door when Bryan is coming around, and greet him properly otherwise Bryan administers the cane to Pete's naked backside, so Pete often messes up in order that he can be punished.

Bryan bought me an anklet, with 'B' on it, which he told us was to remind Pete that I am his whenever he wants me.

Do I like it, you bet I do, I have the best of both worlds now.

Come on girls, more ideas.

Louise

• Like 7

My ex was a slutwife. In her case it started when she was seduced and introduced to BDSM at 16 by a married guy in his 30s. She was a ripe target as her mother was old fashioned and brought her 2 daughters up knowing that their father and brothers came first in everything so she was easy to seduce and control.

Ever after that she needed to feel controlled, used, abused (and some pain) on a regular basis plus she preferred to be controlled by older men who she percieved as more powerful, up until she was 50 when men much older than her were beginning to fail in the performance and she turned to younger guys.

We used contact mags to find guys for her in the 1980s and she would pick up guys on her own. Her motivation nwas simply to satisfy her needs.

She was quite aggressive in her normal life and guys found her challenging so they felt a real victory when they got to fuck her. I asked her how she felt about guys using her and her reply was that actually she was using them.

Either way, she was a very hot wife and we had lots of fun tho her first husband had not been able to cope with her needs.

• Like 3

Ever after that she needed to feel controlled, used, abused (and some pain) on a regular basis plus she preferred to be controlled by older men who she percieved as more powerful, up until she was 50 when men much older than her were beginning to fail in the performance and she turned to younger guys.

So how was it with younger guys?

I asked her how she felt about guys using her and her reply was that actually she was using them.

That's the point!!!

I can write for my wife. She didnot had any idea of being unfaithful to me, leave alone cuckolding. We were not even aware of this life style

We were both virgins before marriage and had a normal married life for 2 years. After a very very close relative had to stay with us for a few months. During that period he did manage to seduce her. Even though she was a reluctant partner, after having sex with him, she became a willing participant and according to her, she really enjoyed sex as never before. Even thogh he was almost twice her age, He was a great lover with a much bigger cock and more stamina than me, and her first real orgasm during intercourse and some times more than once in a single session. 

All this was going on behind my back and blissfully uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of that until he left. Subsequently in one of our lovemaking session, she inadvertantly made a comment which made me curious and on persistent questioning, she told me about the affair. I was deeply hurt and actually i had tears in my eyes.after a few days, i started asking for details, and when she was telling the details of their love making, I found myself getting hard, even without touching each other and started oozing pre-cum. She noticed it and took my cock in her hand, to play with it. But as soon as she touched it ,I ejaculated, Next night agian I asked for more detals and she eagerly narrated it and the same thing happened with me. Then she asked me that the idea of she having sex with another man excites me? I had to agree. She told me that she and her cousin who was younger than her had a crush for each other and he is coming to town on project and will be here for 8-10 weeks and she intends to have sex with him during that period, as our sex life had deteriorated and in my anxity to please her, i was failing miserably and sometimes i couldnot even get erection unless she was was telling gory details of her love making, but I was not lasting more tha a few seconds and that was getting her frustrated. IShe used to insist me to eat her and satisfy her orally. 

I had no choice but agree, but i begged her that it should be very descreet and he should never know that I am aware that they are fucking each other. 

Meanwhile I had done some searching on net and had learnt about cuckolding life style and she also saw what i was reading. 

That is how it started with us

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies, please, give me some round about ways to suggest fucking other men to my girlfriend. We've been together over 3 years, and in that time, she has fucked two different men. She felt guilty afterwards, but I made it clear, in more ways than one, that it turned me on. She knows I liked it. She knows it turned me on. And she knows I wouldn't mind her fucking another guy. Problem is, she says she won't do it again.

• 2 months later...

I've only just found this thread!  Nice to hear from the women on here.  I might try and persuade Lucy, my partner, to check out this forum and, you never know, she may want to post something.  Can't guarantee mind as we keep things pretty discreet but I'll mention it anyway.