CuckoldFart.com

Cuck/hotwife stories to make her cum during sex?

Dinkel

Hi gang. Thanks to all those that have replied with such great posts. Cuck wannabe here. Have not yet enjoyed the experience as yet as my wife is quite reluctant. I am of the view that if she met an attractive man who is really keen, some sparks may fly. If nothing changes that is her choice and I'll be very grateful for her and all I have. Life is good. She is starting to dress for display. During sex where we also do gentle bdsm on occasion, I always whisper all of those lovely things in her ear of her being fucked by another man ie sucking him fucking him, me watching, her my mistress and me her cuckold, me serving her and him, me making dinner while they fuck and such like. She really loves it when she is sucking my cock and then I get her to say "Come taste my lover's cock cucky boy" on which she gives me a long tongue pash. She always cums heavily and mentions afterward how much she enjoyed it. Not to make too much work for anyone...could anyone suggest what stories or things I can say in her ear, whilst I am thrusting in the missionary to turn the cum hot dial up to 11/10? Love to show you her one day, but would need her permission, which is unlikely. Pity, At 55 she looks 45, 38 E cup and did win a modelling comp once. One lucky guy.  Oh... and pretty. Thank you all for the ride so far.  

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, Christoph1001 said:

Hi gang. Thanks to all those that have replied with such great posts. Cuck wannabe here. Have not yet enjoyed the experience as yet as my wife is quite reluctant. I am of the view that if she met an attractive man who is really keen, some sparks may fly. If nothing changes that is her choice and I'll be very grateful for her and all I have. Life is good. She is starting to dress for display. During sex where we also do gentle bdsm on occasion, I always whisper all of those lovely things in her ear of her being fucked by another man ie sucking him fucking him, me watching, her my mistress and me her cuckold, me serving her and him, me making dinner while they fuck and such like. She really loves it when she is sucking my cock and then I get her to say "Come taste my lover's cock cucky boy" on which she gives me a long tongue pash. She always cums heavily and mentions afterward how much she enjoyed it. Not to make too much work for anyone...could anyone suggest what stories or things I can say in her ear, whilst I am thrusting in the missionary to turn the cum hot dial up to 11/10? Love to show you her one day, but would need her permission, which is unlikely. Pity, At 55 she looks 45, 38 E cup and did win a modelling comp once. One lucky guy.  Oh... and pretty. Thank you all for the ride so far.  

always nice to see somebody grateful for what they have.  for stories, try Literotica.com

• Like 1