CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Going To Sleep..

budfox

CUCKOLD TEST

Thank you Joys! Yes she loves to be comfortable/sexy at home, all my neighbours noticed that already (she refuses to put blinds on the windows..). Not sure if she does that to feel comfortable or because she likes to be stalked. I dont mind

• Like 1

But for 'not let her sleep', although we still have sex sometimes, i clearly dont get the smile on her face afterwards.. and usually she just asks me to finish up quickly cause she wants to sleep. I think she only let me fuck her as a favor.. But that s ok, it really gets me more excited when she s with another man. The best is when she is really drunk and let me join in.. i get to see her being satisfied AND I can also release myself

I gave her these last month, when her stud came to visit us.. so it s already 'used'.. she loves it, comfortable.. she usually wears it at home now all the time.. the neighbours love it too.. they keep staring at our windows for hours. I dont mind, she loves being appreciated

Thank you maturelike84. she likes dominant guys who hold her strong, and do her doggy style.. yes madmajor, we had basically 1 regular guy called Heddou that used to visit us on the wekends.. i didnt like to sleep on the sofa that much, but she was so happy with his visits that it paid off.. plus i had the perks or hearing them, and cleaning them.. check my post where i tell the story of how it started.. now he s coming in less and less frequently.. so she s feeling a little unappreciated. That s why im working hard to find her a replacement

Saturday she went to a bar with the girls while i was at work, met a guy and brought him home.. at first he was intimidated when he saw me, but we gave him some drinks and she was so horny that eventually he realized it was ok to make a move on her.. they moved to the room and started kissing and caressing.. my wife was so excited that you could smell her instincts.. it was nice to watch the preliminaries, but then she gave me her shorts (she was still with the panties on..) and told me to go to the living room to 'take care of my business'.. i left the door semi opened, so i couldnt see them, but could hear it..i could smell her scent on the shorts and started hearing her sounds.. apparently he was forcing her head to his cock, as she couldnt stop choking.. that took some 20min alone.. then she started moaning in pain.. and i realized he was going aggressively to her ass.. she was so out of control, that she let him cum inside her ass.. my ultimate reward was when she called me and asked me to lay on the bed. Then she sitted on my face and asked me to lick her little purple asshole.. i could literally dip my tongue in it, she was so stretched.. that s when i realized he was a really heavy shooter.. we stayed like that for a long while.. then he decided to leave. here some pics of the preliminaries..

post-15460-0-61144300-1436203097_thumb.jpgpost-15460-0-97264600-1436203115_thumb.jpgpost-15460-0-63433400-1436203132_thumb.jpgpost-15460-0-05482500-1436203145_thumb.jpgpost-15460-0-57941400-1436203166_thumb.jpgpost-15460-0-54556800-1436203253_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...