CuckoldFart.com

I Wish My Wife Would Fuck Another Man With Me

Wishiwasacuck

My wife and I talk about me and another guy fucking her all the time but she will never do it she only gets turned on by it and becomes really wet and horny, I've tried a lot over the years to get her to fuck someone else but she won't.

1 she says she is self conscious about being over weight and she is but I love it.

2 she says she is worried she will become attached to that person and she doesn't want to loose me and I tell her she won't.

She will tell me in great detail about the other guys she has fucked before me and it gets me so turned on and such but I can't stand not making it real which she won't do. Can anyone give me any ideas or help me get her to fuck someone else?

I've even showed her that other guys would love to have there way with her but she still says no.

Cuckold Tests

As she fucked other guys before you met & is willing to talk about this with you, you'd have to think this is a fantasy she wants to live out.

Maybe you need to help set the scene with a guest prepared to fuck her with you present. Make it seem spontaneous.

You first must know the topic that's best fitted to both you and also your website. There's a misconception that paid for topics are better in relation to the free kinds, however this is not necessarily the case as even are Read More Here effective than some of and topics that are free happen to be proven to look their paid-for counterparts.

You first must know the topic that's best fitted to both you and also your website. There's a misconception that paid for topics are better in relation to the free kinds, however this is not necessarily the case as even are Read More Here effective than some of and topics that are free happen to be proven to look their paid-for counterparts.

:o What was this about???