CuckoldFart.com

Mature Sussex Based Bull Seeks Couples

Oldercock

Cuckold Tests

I'm know my husband would love to see me with someone new (he keeps suggesting people), but it would be too far - and I have enough cock to hand with my husband and my lover.

Mature men tend to be kinder and more considerate, there must be someone local to you who needs a good mature man to join them for sexual pleasures.

• Like 2

remember some super roleplay where the couple pretended it was their wedding day - and they had "saved" themselves for it. I was a businessman in the hotel bar when hubby came in looking very down - we got chatting and he told me that he had got so excited he came in his trousers and couldn't get it up again. She was upstairs, still in her wedding dress, in tears and demanding to be fucked on her wedding night - so he needed a volunteer cock... it was a great time!

remember some super roleplay where the couple pretended it was their wedding day - and they had "saved" themselves for it. I was a businessman in the hotel bar when hubby came in looking very down - we got chatting and he told me that he had got so excited he came in his trousers and couldn't get it up again. She was upstairs, still in her wedding dress, in tears and demanding to be fucked on her wedding night - so he needed a volunteer cock... it was a great time!

It's our wedding anniversary soon, and we have booked a nice hotel for me, my husband and my lover for a long weekend - where I intend to fuck with them until their cocks run dry (not long in my hubby's case).

That is a great idea, going with a wedding dress - if only I still had mine i'd take it along ;)  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't be shy you SE based couples, I am a really nice guy to be your bull - honest!

Shame I am that bit too far Louise!

My regular couple have "retired" due to new family committments (grandchildren!) and i am looking for a new, committed, long term couple