CuckoldFart.com

Sissy To Cuckold 2

transeva

I put some jazz music on the stereo and sat across her. Then the door bell rung. I woke up and open the door and Eddie was in the door. She had a bootle of wine with him and a rose.. He leans infront and gives me a kiss in the mouth and asks me about the surpise... I tell him come on in and you will find it out. As soon as he enters the living room, he sees my wife sitting on the couch in her sexy lingerie, enjoying her chianti and he stays frozen... I then brake the ice and say, Eddie this is my wife Erica, Erica this is my black friend Eddie. My wife stands up going on to him hugging him and start kissing him in the mouth... I was frozen now...but I am liking what I am seeing.. the contrast of her white face kissing his black face was very kinky. I feel me clity trying to get erected but as I am caged I am in pain. They kiss for a few minutes and Eddies hands are all over my wifes body and she looks that she is enjoying every damm second of it. As soon as she stops kissing him she orders me to serve them some wine. Eddie sits next to her on the couch and I pour some wine.

Then my wife orders me to undress Eddie, so he stands up and I undress him, taking his shoes and socks, his pants and tshirt and then pulling his brief off. As I do that his cock is semi erected so my wife orders me to kneel infront of him and lick him fisrt to clean his cock first so that she can go on  and blow him. I kneel infront of him, smell his cock head, I always love to do that, the smell of cock, manhood and piss is hitting my nostrils and make me feel seductive to his cock. I stark kissing him all over his length and go down to his balls and I start kissing and caressing his big black balls. My wife then takes my mobile and starts taking pictures and videos.. I keep on worshipping his cock and then my wife orders me to stop. Now this black cock is mine you sissy fluffer...

She then pushes me back and she kneels infron of me and starts blowing Eddies big, thick balck cock. I must have done a good job because his cock was standing tall and strong for my wife to enjoy. Erica started blowing Eddie with passion, the way she always was giving me a blowjob. She takes all his cock in her mouth up to the balls and she gags. as she takes it back saliva is running from our black's lover cock, so she orders me to kneel next to her and lick only the running saliva from her mouth and Eddie's cock. She keeps on gagging on his cock and swallowing all the saliva from her dripping mouth. She keeps on sucking and we can both tell that Eddie will be coming soon.. Then my wife startsn blowing him and wanking him faster and faster and then Eddie starts screaming and emptying his balls in my wife's mouth. My wife takes all his cum in her mouth and as soon as Eddie finishes coming, she turns to me and gives me a kiss and empties all his cum in my mouth... I swallow his sweet, salty, erotic cum and kiss me wife and clean her from some cum from her lips and face. Then I clean Eddie's cock from the final traces of his love juices.

They both lay on the sofa and my wife orders me to get her some perrier, so I am going to the kitchen. I needed to go to the restroom , so I want to pee and then fix my make up because my lipstik  was ruined while blowing Eddie, so I fix it to look sexy and slutty. I then go back to the kitchen get her the perrier and go back in the living room... then i find my wife with open legs and Eddie between them licking and fingering her ass.  I serve her the perrier and she ordered me to fluff Eddie so that he is ready to fuck her. I went to my usual position and started fluffing Eddie to make him ready to fuck my wife...yes I was licking a black cock preparing him to fuck my wife... As soon as I made him ready, my wife opened her legs and welcome Eddie in her pussy, without condom. Thank god I know that she takes contraceptives, I do not want to raise a black kid... haha. Eddie keeps on pounding her and my wife orders me to between hen and her lover and lick both of them and every time Eddie is coming out to fuck my mouth. I follow her orders and Eddie is taking his cock of her pussy and puts it straight in my mouth. I lick him and I taste my wife's juices...I have licked her to orgasm so many times that I recognize her pussy aromas from far away...

I feel excited now that i taste my wife from a black cock... I keep on licking his cock and her pussy alternate and enjoy every minute of it. My wife is screaming from passion ans I can tell that she is ready to have an orgasm ans I can also tell that Eddie is ready to cum again...so as he keeps on fucking her, my wife cums and her body is shaking on Eddie's cock, while Eddie cannot hold on and starts cumming while being inside my wife's pussy. My wife pulls his torso all the way in her pussy so that he will empty his balls and hot cum in her wet pussy. Eddie screams and starts cumming in my wife's pussy ans I am there kissin her clit and his cock as I feel him cumming in her pussy... He keeps on pounding her and my wife screams from passion and then Eddie withdraws and fucks my mouth... I taste his cum mixed with my wife's pussy juices and I am in heaven. Them my wife stands up and orders me to lay on the couch and she sits on my face.... I start licking her wet pussy ans slowly slowly she starts emptying Eddie's juices in my mouth...I am in heaven...my fantasy comes true...I am licking black cum from my wife's pussy...As I keep on licking her juices, Eddie opens up my legs, takes off the dildo that I had inside me and enters my ass with a strong stroke.  I fell him all then way in my pussy ass and he keeps fucking me while I am swalloing his cum from my wife's pussy and she is french kissing him. I am used like that for I can not recall for how long, having a pussy and ass in my mouth and a cock in my ass...Eddie is pounding me strong and I can tell that he is ready to cum, so I pull hiom all the nway in me and he starts cumming in my pussy ass. My little clit is trapped in the chastity belt and just starts running cum, because while Eddie was fucking me his cock is milking my prostate and I cum without having an orgasm. As soon as he empties his balls in meet he withdraws and leaves my anus open....My wife still sits on my face and starts fingering me taking his cum and feeding me.......Eddie is siting on the couch watching us playing with his cum, wanking his dick...

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest bicuckboyd

wow your a lucky girl there eva.  I wish i was as lucky as you.  dont waste a drop and always keep your Mistress and her bull happy.  thanks for the fun read.

d

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/25/2015 at 2:39 AM, transeva said:

I put some jazz music on the stereo and sat across her. Then the door bell rung. I woke up and open the door and Eddie was in the door. She had a bootle of wine with him and a rose.. He leans infront and gives me a kiss in the mouth and asks me about the surpise... I tell him come on in and you will find it out. As soon as he enters the living room, he sees my wife sitting on the couch in her sexy lingerie, enjoying her chianti and he stays frozen... I then brake the ice and say, Eddie this is my wife Erica, Erica this is my black friend Eddie. My wife stands up going on to him hugging him and start kissing him in the mouth... I was frozen now...but I am liking what I am seeing.. the contrast of her white face kissing his black face was very kinky. I feel me clity trying to get erected but as I am caged I am in pain. They kiss for a few minutes and Eddies hands are all over my wifes body and she looks that she is enjoying every damm second of it. As soon as she stops kissing him she orders me to serve them some wine. Eddie sits next to her on the couch and I pour some wine.

Then my wife orders me to undress Eddie, so he stands up and I undress him, taking his shoes and socks, his pants and tshirt and then pulling his brief off. As I do that his cock is semi erected so my wife orders me to kneel infront of him and lick him fisrt to clean his cock first so that she can go on  and blow him. I kneel infront of him, smell his cock head, I always love to do that, the smell of cock, manhood and piss is hitting my nostrils and make me feel seductive to his cock. I stark kissing him all over his length and go down to his balls and I start kissing and caressing his big black balls. My wife then takes my mobile and starts taking pictures and videos.. I keep on worshipping his cock and then my wife orders me to stop. Now this black cock is mine you sissy fluffer...

She then pushes me back and she kneels infron of me and starts blowing Eddies big, thick balck cock. I must have done a good job because his cock was standing tall and strong for my wife to enjoy. Erica started blowing Eddie with passion, the way she always was giving me a blowjob. She takes all his cock in her mouth up to the balls and she gags. as she takes it back saliva is running from our black's lover cock, so she orders me to kneel next to her and lick only the running saliva from her mouth and Eddie's cock. She keeps on gagging on his cock and swallowing all the saliva from her dripping mouth. She keeps on sucking and we can both tell that Eddie will be coming soon.. Then my wife startsn blowing him and wanking him faster and faster and then Eddie starts screaming and emptying his balls in my wife's mouth. My wife takes all his cum in her mouth and as soon as Eddie finishes coming, she turns to me and gives me a kiss and empties all his cum in my mouth... I swallow his sweet, salty, erotic cum and kiss me wife and clean her from some cum from her lips and face. Then I clean Eddie's cock from the final traces of his love juices.

They both lay on the sofa and my wife orders me to get her some perrier, so I am going to the kitchen. I needed to go to the restroom , so I want to pee and then fix my make up because my lipstik  was ruined while blowing Eddie, so I fix it to look sexy and slutty. I then go back to the kitchen get her the perrier and go back in the living room... then i find my wife with open legs and Eddie between them licking and fingering her ass.  I serve her the perrier and she ordered me to fluff Eddie so that he is ready to fuck her. I went to my usual position and started fluffing Eddie to make him ready to fuck my wife...yes I was licking a black cock preparing him to fuck my wife... As soon as I made him ready, my wife opened her legs and welcome Eddie in her pussy, without condom. Thank god I know that she takes contraceptives, I do not want to raise a black kid... haha. Eddie keeps on pounding her and my wife orders me to between hen and her lover and lick both of them and every time Eddie is coming out to fuck my mouth. I follow her orders and Eddie is taking his cock of her pussy and puts it straight in my mouth. I lick him and I taste my wife's juices...I have licked her to orgasm so many times that I recognize her pussy aromas from far away...

I feel excited now that i taste my wife from a black cock... I keep on licking his cock and her pussy alternate and enjoy every minute of it. My wife is screaming from passion ans I can tell that she is ready to have an orgasm ans I can also tell that Eddie is ready to cum again...so as he keeps on fucking her, my wife cums and her body is shaking on Eddie's cock, while Eddie cannot hold on and starts cumming while being inside my wife's pussy. My wife pulls his torso all the way in her pussy so that he will empty his balls and hot cum in her wet pussy. Eddie screams and starts cumming in my wife's pussy ans I am there kissin her clit and his cock as I feel him cumming in her pussy... He keeps on pounding her and my wife screams from passion and then Eddie withdraws and fucks my mouth... I taste his cum mixed with my wife's pussy juices and I am in heaven. Them my wife stands up and orders me to lay on the couch and she sits on my face.... I start licking her wet pussy ans slowly slowly she starts emptying Eddie's juices in my mouth...I am in heaven...my fantasy comes true...I am licking black cum from my wife's pussy...As I keep on licking her juices, Eddie opens up my legs, takes off the dildo that I had inside me and enters my ass with a strong stroke.  I fell him all then way in my pussy ass and he keeps fucking me while I am swalloing his cum from my wife's pussy and she is french kissing him. I am used like that for I can not recall for how long, having a pussy and ass in my mouth and a cock in my ass...Eddie is pounding me strong and I can tell that he is ready to cum, so I pull hiom all the nway in me and he starts cumming in my pussy ass. My little clit is trapped in the chastity belt and just starts running cum, because while Eddie was fucking me his cock is milking my prostate and I cum without having an orgasm. As soon as he empties his balls in meet he withdraws and leaves my anus open....My wife still sits on my face and starts fingering me taking his cum and feeding me.......Eddie is siting on the couch watching us playing with his cum, wanking his dick...

OOOoo  Transeva...... What  a delightful and OO soooDELICIOUS  evening......Now fix your  lipstick again.... and  Kiss me  sweetly  deeply and succulently..... UUUm Yo taste of heavenly Cum....    OOOhh How I LOVE to kiss you ... my heavy hanging balls are  so filled with  the sweetest cum.... and I wish to share it with you ,,,,,,   I do LOVE to snowball...... and  you f  hotwife should  certianly join us........   OMG   being with you is  a trip to heaven...\warmest hugs  ... sweetest  deep succulent  kisses...

So much more...... teddi

• Like 2