CuckoldFart.com

Life long cuckold sissy part 1 (Marie part 1)

Sants

I guess I have always had it in me to be a big sissy cuckold. From the days of my adolescence wearing my sisters clothing to the choices of women I had in my many relationships over the years. While I always found myself different and ashamed, I finally found my way with my second wife. I will get to her later but first.

After being in a two year relationship with a manic depressive in college where I went from being loved to being criticized constantly, (And subconsciously loving it) I broke away from her and moved away. I shared an apartment with my roommate, a friend from college.And it was with him I met Maria. We met in a bar where she was flirting with me while talking to another guy. She walked by me enroute to the bathroom telling me the guy was her cousin. (He wasn't but I liked the attention). Marie was a tall skinny woman with thin legs and ass. Her breasts were perky, and many guys I. The bar were checking her out, in her Lycra tights and tank top. I ended up dating her, I suppose she was a "rebound" girl, or perhaps my need to be abused and humiliated attracted me to her. Both Marie and I both were coming off relationships, in her case it was a rough, younger man who had been previously in jail. They broke it off when he cheated on her with another woman and got her pregnant.

So, for two months we were happy, had plenty of sex, and Marie was a wild loud partner. But there were incidents too. Once, I came by her place and found her there with her ex chatting. She told me he was there to just change her oil for her car. I suspected otherwise but let it go. I didn't want to come off as the jealous type. When my roommate got another job, he moved out and I asked Marie to move in with me. And that is when things got a little crazy....

The first mistake I made was asking her to compare me to my ex in which she said sex with him was "different". He was more "violent" and "rough" then me. She also said she preferred what we had as he made her "sore". They had also had sex in different places like parks, changing rooms, and adult shops. And once he even shared her with his friend. Some guys would hear this, and be excited and wish to seek those things themselves with her. Not me, I felt threatened. It also didn't help when she told me she came easier and more often with him than with me as he was "bigger". So, of course, I felt inadequate, but also turned on. I secretly jerked off imagining what they did.

Then one night I came into the apartment. I heard noises in the bedroom, and there they were. He was fucking her from behind. She was on all fours, two pillows, MY pillows were propped underneath her stomach. The room stank of sex, and I didn't know what to do. I thought of leaving, or screaming, but I couldn't find the nerve to do either. She was screaming "pound my pussy" and he was asking her if she was his "dirty slut". She said "yes, I will always be your dirty slut." Her tiny freckled tits bounced as she moved her ass back to meet his thrusts. She had tanlines and her white asks wrinkled with every thrust his big balls hitting against her.

It hurt. But I was also aroused. Then I bumped the door and they both looked. She started to move away from hi. As she said "Holy Shit". He grabbed her about the waist as if to say, wait I am not done yet, and continued as he shot his wad in her cunt. He pulled out saying nothing and pulled up hisants grabbed his shirt and pushed past me in the doorway saying "sorry bro", leaving the two of us alone.

She explained it just happened, he had pot and she got a little too baked. She begged me not to leave, said it wouldn't happen again. She cried. She pleaded. She kissed me and next thing I know I am making out with her. I am sure his precum was still on her tongue. Then she went down on me, and the pain of her cheating quickly subsided for the moment. Overcome by the moment, I dove on top in 69 eating her pussy. Eating the cum from her ex boyfriend she had just had sex with in my bed as she cheated on me. This drove her wild. "Yes yes yes" was all she could say as he pussy squeezed my tongue, and she came hard.

We had sex that night, and her pussy felt tired but I didn't care. I fucked her cumming inside, her second that night.

She apologized often the next week. I had realized that she probably was fucking him all along. I was uneasy, but then he got arrested again. He was out of the picture, and I thought, thought it was behind us.

But I kept thinking about it. I had snatched her panties from that night hiding them. I took them out and jerked off to them smelling them, wearing them. I fantasized about that night often, but it wasn't the last of these nights to come...... (To be continued)

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

• 2 years later...